HistWar (English zone) > Members presentation

Hi New Player

(1/5) > >>

Colonel Direct:
Just got HW 2 days ago, after initial problems, now seems to be working fine. Had some issues with Windows 10. Since i put all the Dll's i could find in the main folder seems ok. Am loving it and looking forward to the new patch. PS a Beta tester in the waiting... (worth a try)   ;)

JMM:
Hello Colonel...

Happy to see HW runs fine now...

Just a short news:
Yet some adjustments before launching the beta test...
In the present version, there are some issues with the units position. Sometimes, they can't detect an ENY very close.

So, I have worked on this problem, rewritting a big part of internal engine. This one, if conflict, finds a good position but sometimes, this process must be disable... So, I have to adjust this function in order to allow the melee between adverses...

I have defined a first list for testing the fighting between infantry unit in different formations.

Soon the next step :-)

JMM

Colonel Direct:
HI I am learning HW and enjoying the process. Understand you have a difficult task and much work before release, is obvious to me this is a labour of love by you. I would be happy to help when beta test starts. HW is certainly the best and most realistic Napoleonic war simulation there is and deserves success. Thanks for reply all the Best and good luck with your work JMM. 👍🙂

zu Pferd:
I join with JMM , Welcome  Colonel Direct !

Colonel Direct:
Thank you zu Pferd, HWN is the best Napoleonic warfare simulation there is, i love the concept and look forward to new updates, although i have had some graphical problems with win 10 integration i have great faith in JMM resolving those problems. The future looks bright for HWN   ;)

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[#] Page suivante

Utiliser la version classique