Auteur Sujet: B30) TCP/IP HWN - 29/01/14 - Gunner24 vs Friant (Fight)  (Lu 5492 fois)

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
B30) TCP/IP HWN - 29/01/14 - Gunner24 vs Friant (Fight)
« le: 29 janvier 2014, 22:28:12 pm »
A rematch of B18), Gunner played as France this time and I played as Russia.
Battle map - BUSSACO
The OOB is "Gunners EW style (100,000+)".
12 hour battle.
Draw/Draw.
A tough battle for both sides. Gunner to hopefully supply result screen and send me a replay file.
The Russians attacked into the French grand battery in the north, and were probably a bit too successful for their own good! After demolishing the French artillery line confidence was high and the Russians pressed on. Unfortunately for them the French managed to get in behind this attack corp which was brutally mauled.
Then the French attacked in the south, but in doing so attacked into strong Russian defensive positions which left two French corps totally exhausted. A Russian counter attack in the south eventually got underway in the failing light of the 12 hour battle, but with the Russian lines of communication under serious threat for the last 2-3 hours this was a desperate throw of the dice from the Russian CiC (me). The position was saved by nightfall and some iffy changing of lops. Really, at least one of the lops should have definitely been in French hands.
WP Gunner.

Replay:
http://youtu.be/zn2P4YVx8cM
« Modifié: 02 février 2014, 15:09:17 pm par Lancier »

Lancier

• Invité
Re : B30) TCP/IP HWN - 29/01/14 - Gunner24 vs Friant (Fight)
« Réponse #1 le: 02 février 2014, 15:09:27 pm »
thank you gentlemen ...