Auteur Sujet: Patch 03b (RC3)  (Lu 22455 fois)

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
Re : Patch 03b (RC3)
« Réponse #30 le: 18 septembre 2011, 16:59:33 pm »
Même ne jouant pas MP, il est vrai que mon AV/firewall me demande souvient de nouvelles autorisations quand un fichier exe de un jeu est alteré par un patch...

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Re : Patch 03b (RC3)
« Réponse #31 le: 18 septembre 2011, 17:07:05 pm »
If it helps I'm 99% sure Dougie said it was an Artillery unit (French I think) causing his mouse curser to "lock up".
No problems for me, the host, only Dougie, the joiner.

After playing several battles in LAN, I can't get this issue ?
Maybe an idea : an artillery unit (A) without cannons (destroyed) could generate a bad positions for the unit(A)  itself, locking this unit up; then it is impossible to select his units before sending order to!
My question is : do you think this issue appears at the beginning of battle or after some artillery units destroyed?

JMM

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
Re : Re : Re : Patch 03b (RC3)
« Réponse #32 le: 18 septembre 2011, 19:38:42 pm »
After playing several battles in LAN, I can't get this issue ?
Maybe an idea : an artillery unit (A) without cannons (destroyed) could generate a bad positions for the unit(A)  itself, locking this unit up; then it is impossible to select his units before sending order to!
My question is : do you think this issue appears at the beginning of battle or after some artillery units destroyed?

JMM

...but why this seems to only occur in MP and not in solo ?

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #33 le: 18 septembre 2011, 19:44:51 pm »
No idea  :p
This problem doesn't exist if you are running the file... The units can always be selected...
To fix it, I must get it in real time...

JMM

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #34 le: 18 septembre 2011, 20:09:30 pm »
Confirmed, I had the same fault as Dougie had the other day, and I was the joioner today with AJ hosting.  It happened right at the start.  The locked unit on 2d is a square that is flashing, with a red and blue flag in the shape of a V.

AJ has posted on redmine.

Also a strange thing in 3d view, selected Russian Inf unit, and unit card is shown as French Artillery.

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #35 le: 18 septembre 2011, 20:25:33 pm »
Strange battalion in Vorontzov division in Borodino OOB, i don't saw this before last patch! :p
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
Re : Re : Patch 03b (RC3)
« Réponse #36 le: 18 septembre 2011, 21:17:51 pm »
No idea  :p
This problem doesn't exist if you are running the file... The units can always be selected...
To fix it, I must get it in real time...

JMM

Well, look at the bright side: all you have to do is play...a lot  :mrgreen: