Auteur Sujet: Help I think I overloaded the ooB (army) folder  (Lu 6874 fois)

Hors ligne Ifail

• Lieutenant
Help I think I overloaded the ooB (army) folder
« le: 01 juin 2011, 05:50:45 am »
As I was searching around for moer scenarios I encountered upon orendels OOB!! Theres so many of em so I installed it!! As well as the others oob available to depot!! thanks to the fantastic comunity here!!!

Unfortunately I loaded up HW then went to create a battle eg marengo but I could not find it!!! but according to the file list it should be in there. I think I went and got pas t the limit of oob allowed to be seen in the Army section when you are creating a battle.

Is there any go about for this?? or just deleting some oob will help it?

Hors ligne Ifail

• Lieutenant
Re : Help I think I overloaded the ooB (army) folder
« Réponse #1 le: 01 juin 2011, 10:45:03 am »
Delete this thread simple reboot of game made it appear my bad :( :( :(

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #2 le: 01 juin 2011, 11:21:11 am »
Hi Ifail.. No sure all is clear for me  :p :oops: :smile:

There isn't any limit for the list of OoB...
If you delete an OoB with the OoB editor, a copy of this one is save within the folder "save"

ASAP, I am going to build a package with all initial OoB and Maps file of HW.

JMM

PS : English isn't my native language... Your posts are very interesting but no sure I can understand all  :roll: ;)
Could you add some , ; . in order to be clear for me 8)

Hors ligne Ifail

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #3 le: 01 juin 2011, 12:42:00 pm »
Im sorry my english is not that good

Ok what I did was installed bunch of oobs to the army folder adn then booted up the game then went and make a battle but when i click on select army the oob that Ive put (alot of em) seems to be missing ( there is a scroll bar and I went up and down and is still not there)

BUT then I checked if the oob file is there and it is in the army folder I booted up the game again and prest o it appeared

So sorry for miscomunication delete thread pls just user malfunction  :oops:

JMM I really wish you develop this game more as well as expand in communitywise!!!! Is there a thread in which you put any need of help in develop this?? I know theres a suggestion box but cmon!!! I wish you were the founder of CA!!!!! LOL this game is so good!!!!! This game tought me more of battles in the napoleonic era in just a cpl of hours riding with the general staff than hours of gameplay in ntw and winning ladder matches