Auteur Sujet: Autumn forest MOD.  (Lu 14587 fois)

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Autumn forest MOD.
« Réponse #15 le: 07 mars 2011, 21:08:28 pm »
And the winter season?  ;)

And for winter season we need winter uniform, very funny look on soldiers in summer uniform standing on snow field :lol:
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne thilio

• Général de Brigade
Re : Autumn forest MOD.
« Réponse #16 le: 07 mars 2011, 22:04:28 pm »
Yea but i dont know how to do this, im not proffesional ;)

This suggestion was rather for JMM and his team  ;)

Hors ligne abarlow17

• Adjudant
Re : Autumn forest MOD.
« Réponse #17 le: 08 mars 2011, 03:44:04 am »
I have tried this latest mod but it does not seem to show the autumn trees like in the screenshots. I am using JSGME and enabling the Autumn West tree mod. I have selected Autumn in the histwar menu and the trees appear to be varied like in your last mod however  I cannot find any orange looking folleage. Please let me know if you know how to get this working. Great idea by the way. I just hope I can get it working as in the screenshots. Thanks.

abarlow17

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Autumn forest MOD.
« Réponse #18 le: 08 mars 2011, 05:40:04 am »
I have tried this latest mod but it does not seem to show the autumn trees like in the screenshots. I am using JSGME and enabling the Autumn West tree mod. I have selected Autumn in the histwar menu and the trees appear to be varied like in your last mod however  I cannot find any orange looking folleage. Please let me know if you know how to get this working. Great idea by the way. I just hope I can get it working as in the screenshots. Thanks.

abarlow17

Im allways use MadRussian terrain mod, i create 4 version of this mod in MODs folder and add my 4 version of trees in this 4 version of MadRussin mod, after that in JSGME i choose the mod which i need. Still dont have any problems. Maybe you have installed some Mod with trees before in JSGME? If yes, you must first uninstall in JSGME  previous Mod.
« Modifié: 08 mars 2011, 05:50:33 am par Jacquinot »
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."