Auteur Sujet: Transferring a Brigade from one division to another  (Lu 6989 fois)

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
Transferring a Brigade from one division to another
« le: 05 mars 2011, 11:32:32 am »
I'm modifying and existing OoB.  one of  the changes I want to do is to move a cavalry brigade from one division to another.  I'll check the manual, but it seems to me that I can't just shift it.  I have to deconstruct it and rebuild it in the new location.  

Am I right?
« Modifié: 05 mars 2011, 14:15:22 pm par HarryInk »
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : Transferring a Bridge from one division to another
« Réponse #1 le: 05 mars 2011, 12:17:19 pm »
Think you're right Harry, in fact it is one of the "Evolutions" I would like to see. When building an OOB I often want to include a whole Corp from another OOB,  it would be great if we could "Copy" a Corp, Division or Brigade from on OOB to another :lol:

Hors ligne HarryInk

• Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Major
Re : Transferring a Brigade from one division to another
« Réponse #2 le: 05 mars 2011, 14:16:17 pm »
I see that I can tranfer units but choosing a different assignment (to a different corps/column).  But this much be done by regiment, not brigades.
"But I vil not divulge any furzer informazion!"

Hors ligne Broadsword

• Capitaine
Re : Re : Transferring a Bridge from one division to another
« Réponse #3 le: 05 mars 2011, 16:41:59 pm »
When building an OOB I often want to include a whole Corp from another OOB,  it would be great if we could "Copy" a Corp, Division or Brigade from on OOB to another :lol:

Absolutely, yes!  This would make campaigns much easier, because creating the OOBs for each a new battle would be a simpler task. In real life, once a campaign started, the corps structure didn't change very much. Or if it did change (due to detachments, transfers of units in a reorganization), it would be much easier to shift a brigade/division here or there than to have to move every battalion one by one.