Auteur Sujet: Difficult to give individual order in PBEM  (Lu 4246 fois)

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Difficult to give individual order in PBEM
« le: 02 novembre 2010, 07:53:53 am »
I am playing a PBEM (little campaign) and i give only scouting order to individual units (symbolic corp).
I am notice that after have detatched all units and then give order of scouting sometime work and sometime not.
I still have the file (PBEM in progress)
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne EricJ

• Officier d'HistWar
  • Capitaine
Re : Difficult to give individual order in PBEM
« Réponse #1 le: 02 novembre 2010, 22:24:31 pm »
Hello,
I encounter the same problem on my pbem games : scouting orders to individual units have no effect. In my options, orders are delayed, so I can be wrong : I may not be patient enough ...
As Alfiere, I still have the files(the games are not yet complete).

Regards

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #2 le: 02 novembre 2010, 23:31:49 pm »
Same thing here, I reported it to JMM a few days ago.

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #3 le: 09 novembre 2010, 07:10:16 am »
I am playing PBEM a attempt of little campaign and now scouting orders after playing 5-6 turns works well.(thank JMM)
But i have notice another little thing.
To avoid that individual units (symbolic corp for campaign) fight each other when is close is better put them in square formation with hat(red) so that they retain this formation.
I have tried in solo mode both side and works well.(do not fight each other also is very close).
But in PBEM seems to me that i cannnot give these commands.
In phase orders in PBEM i do not see any change and when i received file from my opponent nothing is changed.
I have to control better to confirm (i have tried only once)  .Is not something really important but only a warning for the future patchs.
« Modifié: 09 novembre 2010, 07:42:34 am par Alfiere »

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Difficult to give individual order in PBEM
« Réponse #4 le: 14 novembre 2010, 10:21:31 am »
I am playing PBEM a attempt of little campaign and now scouting orders after playing 5-6 turns works well.(thank JMM)
But i have notice another little thing.
To avoid that individual units (symbolic corp for campaign) fight each other when is close is better put them in square formation with hat(red) so that they retain this formation.
I have tried in solo mode both side and works well.(do not fight each other also is very close).
But in PBEM seems to me that i cannnot give these commands.
In phase orders in PBEM i do not see any change and when i received file from my opponent nothing is changed.
I have to control better to confirm (i have tried only once)  .Is not something really important but only a warning for the future patchs.
Seems to me that already work with new patches.Thank JMM
Now my experimental campaign is more enjoyable and safe.