Auteur Sujet: Successful Tests  (Lu 4373 fois)

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Successful Tests
« le: 15 juillet 2010, 17:16:59 pm »
G24, NapLrd and I (2 V 1), had 2 good MP test battles. No drop outs, orders were obeyed etc... great fun for all. It takes a little getting used to and needs a team meet for tactics Corps command etc.. If you just dive into it nobody knows what they are doing but we were just testing.
Only the host got the battle end screen and replay did not work, "Video missing", minor stuff though. All in all this is the best game I've ever seen. Once again thanks to JMM and all involved in it's evolution.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : Successful Tests
« Réponse #1 le: 15 juillet 2010, 17:38:03 pm »
Only the host got the battle end screen and replay did not work, "Video missing", minor stuff though
A minor thing, but everyone in an MP games does need to be able to see the result screen.

The replay message I got was "video missing 04".  MP games do need to have a replay function.

Apart form these two small things everything seemed to be excellent, as AJ says, a few practice games to help get orgainsed and MP will be the only way to play.

Hors ligne AnkLrd

• Major
« Réponse #2 le: 15 juillet 2010, 17:40:51 pm »
Only the host got the battle end screen and replay did not work, "Video missing", minor stuff though.
A minor thing, but everyone in an MP games does need to be able to see the result screen.

The replay message I got was "video missing 04". MP games do need to have a replay function.
yes i put this on an other topic but better discuss here, we need the result screens and watch replays.

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Successful Tests
« Réponse #3 le: 15 juillet 2010, 22:07:30 pm »
The replay message I got was "video missing 04".  MP games do need to have a replay function.

Actually, I'd class both of these as fairly major.  Luckily, the result screen should be an easy fix.  And even if only the host gets the replay, and it works, he can send it to the other players if necessary.  It would be best if everyone had the replay.

Hook

Hors ligne Grog

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #4 le: 15 juillet 2010, 22:20:47 pm »
Great News Gents

Looking forward to joining you guys soon :D

Thanks JMM

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #5 le: 17 juillet 2010, 14:33:54 pm »
5 battles now and we did get one CTD but I figure JMM is already dealing with CTD's so he is already on it. Otherwise everything is running superbly. This game or rather simulation is now maturing and becoming all that it promised to be. It is so rich and has so much depth, nothing is ever the same and you really begin to learn how to command a Napoleonic army.

Superb JMM, my investment has been returned a thousand times over. :p :p :p

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #6 le: 17 juillet 2010, 14:42:38 pm »
Ajle,write a little guide or things to do. 1..2...3 etc
How install Hamachi there is a post of Gunner24.
But how set up win 7 with port forward and firewall?
You have already played and you know how have do it.
Please
« Modifié: 17 juillet 2010, 14:50:00 pm par Alfiere »
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #7 le: 17 juillet 2010, 14:50:12 pm »
Alfy email me now
At NBC we are NOT using Hamachi, we are using HLG port forward in HLG with no problems, so who needs Hamachi if that works OK.
We are also using Teamspeak3 for a meeting room instead of Steam, at Steam you have to buy a game to get full use. TS3 has IM and Audio chat and the ability to upload OOB's etc...
« Modifié: 17 juillet 2010, 15:04:27 pm par ajlewisbrookes »

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #8 le: 17 juillet 2010, 15:01:30 pm »
Sorry.
I do not know that you do not use Hamachi.
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp