Auteur Sujet: Creating random corps in the OOB editor  (Lu 2846 fois)

Hors ligne Marquês de Alorna

• Chef de Bataillon
Creating random corps in the OOB editor
« le: 03 juillet 2010, 13:31:14 pm »
I don't now if someone has already suggested this. Anyway, this is very low priority.

Sometimes you don't want to build a random army, but just create a random corps. The player would introduce the target CEH, and whether the corps would be a "cavalry", "infantry" or "artillery" corps. The editor would then generate the corps trying to respect the indicated proportion limits for the different arms.

Regards,
António

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : Creating random corps in the OOB editor
« Réponse #1 le: 03 juillet 2010, 15:27:29 pm »
For me there is some merit in this Idea. I like many others, don't build armies from scratch, instead I create a random army and spend time "Tweaking" each Corp, I rarely find the initial army created balanced to my liking.
 If I could create randomCorps, defined by CEH and type (Infantry, Artillery, Cavalry, Mixed), I could build my army from the bottom up rather from the top down, without having to spend the time building it from scratch.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #2 le: 03 juillet 2010, 16:53:52 pm »
I like this idea as well, it makes a lot of sense, perhaps this will be something that won't be to hard to do - in the future.

Hors ligne Marquês de Alorna

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #3 le: 04 juillet 2010, 20:46:57 pm »
I would even add a few corps categories in order to match the current random OB generation: "Guard Corps" and "Advance Guard".