Auteur Sujet: PBEM battle Alf V Aj test Workaround  (Lu 21052 fois)

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : PBEM battle Alf V Aj test Workaround
« Réponse #45 le: 13 juin 2010, 16:04:02 pm »
What Alfy is saying is that the workaround is working well, only a few order bugs and if the order is quickly repeated it is usually obeyed
« Modifié: 13 juin 2010, 20:39:58 pm par ajlewisbrookes »

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #46 le: 13 juin 2010, 18:22:06 pm »
I would much rather contribute to the Histwar community in an unofficial capacity
I feel the same, I don't have much patience for "offical" testing of anything, I leave that to others who enjoy it, all I can do is point out stuff I see that "looks" wrong, be it wrong or not !!!!!.

I have strong hopes that v2 will be a big improvement.

Hors ligne Marquês de Alorna

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : PBEM battle Alf V Aj test Workaround
« Réponse #47 le: 13 juin 2010, 23:51:24 pm »
My experience with PBEM workaround in the battle I'm fighting against Aj is that the orders are usually obeyed. Sometimes corps commanders make adjustments to the lines of deployment, but this I think is nice, because they know the true situation and immediate threats better than the player does.

António

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #48 le: 14 juin 2010, 00:00:59 am »
My experience with PBEM workaround in the battle I'm fighting against Aj is that the orders are usually obeyed. Sometimes corps commanders make adjustments to the lines of deployment, but this I think is nice, because they know the true situation and immediate threats better than the player does.

That is a good analysis