Auteur Sujet: PBEM and Orders  (Lu 9247 fois)

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
PBEM and Orders
« le: 20 avril 2010, 19:28:28 pm »
Hello,

I think to stop a few moments the adjustments on Multi_Players to fix the problem of sending orders both to the Corps or the units in PBEM mode.
After fixing this issue, I'll build a patch 01c (with some other adjustments, ie disable the modification of Corps in solo mode  for the scenarios,....); so, you can continue to play the PBEM mode

JMM

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
Re : PBEM and Orders
« Réponse #1 le: 20 avril 2010, 20:21:41 pm »
I think that might help a lot, thanks mate, not frustrated with you just with the situation.  We know you are doing your absolute best and there's only so much one man can do :D :D :D

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #2 le: 20 avril 2010, 20:45:15 pm »
Thanks you so much, this is excellent news for us PBEM addicts.

I totaly agree with AJs comment, we do know what hard work you have done for so many years and a simple thank you will never be enough, but once more, thanks anyway !.

I still remember the first time I found HWLG while doing a search for Napoleonic games and thinking - this is THE one, not just the one for Nap gaming, but THE one for all pc gaming..........and I've not seen anything that comes anywhere near it since - and don't expect to. 

Can you think what CA would have done with this concept, on second thoughts, we better not.

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
« Réponse #3 le: 20 avril 2010, 23:29:24 pm »
Hello,

I think to stop a few moments the adjustments on Multi_Players to fix the problem of sending orders both to the Corps or the units in PBEM mode.
After fixing this issue, I'll build a patch 01c (with some other adjustments, ie disable the modification of Corps in solo mode  for the scenarios,....); so, you can continue to play the PBEM mode

JMM

A big thank you,too, from this solo player !!  :smile:  ;)

Hors ligne Théodoricus

• Major
« Réponse #4 le: 21 avril 2010, 07:58:51 am »
Hello,

After fixing this issue, I'll build a patch 01c (with some other adjustments, ie disable the modification of Corps in solo mode  for the scenarios,....); so, you can continue to play the PBEM mode

JMM

As a scenario creator and solo player, i thank you JMM for this future patch01c, and especially among other things, that will disable the modification of Corps in solo mode for the scenarios.

:D :smile: :)

Théo

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #5 le: 22 avril 2010, 01:55:17 am »
and especially among other things, that will disable the modification of Corps in solo mode for the scenarios.

Done...

JMM

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #6 le: 22 avril 2010, 02:18:40 am »
What a GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!