Auteur Sujet: Future feature: Unit Editor  (Lu 2729 fois)

amrcg

• Invité
Future feature: Unit Editor
« le: 10 avril 2010, 15:27:56 pm »
What I'd like to see in a future release is related with giving more design freedom to the player by providing the ability to introduce new nations, including a uniform editor that would allow you to select pieces of uniform and their colors: hat, trousers, coat, etc..

A. Grilo

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
Re : Future feature: Unit Editor
« Réponse #1 le: 10 avril 2010, 18:54:50 pm »
Yes, it would be interesting. However the present structure of the game doesn't seem to permit it. Every unit has its own drawing (file dds in Graphics\jeu2\T_HW for textures and B_HWS for bumps that serve to the relief)   

Yves

Oui, ce serait intéressant. Cependant la structure actuelle du jeu ne semble pas le permettre. Chaque unité a son propre dessin (fichier dds dans Graphics\jeu2\T_HW pour les textures et B_HW pour les bump qui servent au relief)   

Hors ligne kiva

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • Sans peur et sans reproche
« Réponse #2 le: 12 avril 2010, 23:16:15 pm »
Hi,

I thought so, it would have an army with its own "colors" custom. Imagine each community with its respective colors!

J'y ai pensé aussi, cela permettrait d'avoir une armée avec ses propres "couleurs" personnalisés. Imaginez chaque communauté avec ses couleurs respectives !

Cdt Kiva.

Hors ligne Montecuccoli

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateur
  • Colonel
« Réponse #3 le: 13 avril 2010, 11:58:03 am »
Nice feature indeed, i would even like to edit the heads to make some tricorn  :smile:
Histwar beta tester

amrcg

• Invité
« Réponse #4 le: 13 avril 2010, 14:25:27 pm »
Of course, ideally the editor should also consider more exotic armies such as the Turkish... But for western armies the uniforms have a lot in common.

A. Grilo