Auteur Sujet: Using Tress in the Map Editor  (Lu 2854 fois)

Hors ligne Yankee1950

• Adjudant
Using Tress in the Map Editor
« le: 22 février 2010, 05:55:45 am »
Don't know if this is an "evolution request" as much as a "bug" - but when you are painting the map using trees there appears to be a limit as to how many of each objects you can use.  When you reach that limit - and if you decide to "delete" some tree objects - the counter does NOT appear to be decremented.  It continues to say that you have the max limit for that object.  Also it would be nice to see appropriate counters on the map screen clearly indicating "how many" of each object are left to be used - this would take the "guess work" out of designing a map.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : Using Tress in the Map Editor
« Réponse #1 le: 22 février 2010, 15:39:06 pm »
Interesting, this perhaps explains my problem, I over loaded a map with tress, then deleted about half of them but it will still not work - red screen.

Hors ligne Yankee1950

• Adjudant
« Réponse #2 le: 23 février 2010, 01:06:12 am »
Gunner:

Don't know if you saw JMM's response to my "Red Screen of Dead" post - but he downloaded my MAP & OOB (which I get a Red Screen on every time I try to play it in HistWar) and it DOES play in what he calls the "New Version".  I can only think he means HistWar with the new to be released patch.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #3 le: 23 février 2010, 16:06:10 pm »
Great news, I know it was being fixed in the patch, so it sounds like my map will work as soon as we get it.....very good, I will then got on with making some more maps.

SMOKEHAMMER from NBC has made several good maps, which all work, and I've made a few, I will get them packed up and released as soon as we have the patch.