Auteur Sujet: MP opponent (test)  (Lu 4123 fois)

Lancier

• Invité
MP opponent (test)
« le: 13 février 2010, 13:31:27 pm »
I ill have time at 13.00 gmt today for a MP game if anyone interested. I ill be on hamachi.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : MP opponent (test)
« Réponse #1 le: 13 février 2010, 13:36:15 pm »
Myself and GP have already arranged to meet at this time on the NBC Hamachi network, we will see you there.

Lancier

• Invité
« Réponse #2 le: 13 février 2010, 19:57:57 pm »
good 2v1 MP game.
but how could you take the picture shots of the statistics pages when the game is over!? the counter never ended on my screens for statistics, it was counting all the time till game didnt give any answer so i closed the program.

Hors ligne GrosPaul

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #3 le: 13 février 2010, 21:26:48 pm »
@ Lancier.

Thanks to you too for the game, Lancier.

For copy screens we use the FRAPS program. It is free from charges. We can create copies in a serie of files, not as the usual "Print screen" from Windows where the last copy cancel the preceding in memory.
Take care to update the Nvidia graphic card as noted in the "Help" else Fraps will not work.

Cheers,
GP.

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #4 le: 13 février 2010, 21:30:39 pm »
Press the W key to take a screen shot.

Note that every time you start the game, the screen shot counter resets to zero, so if you don't move or rename the screen shots from earlier games, they will be overwritten.

Hook

Lancier

• Invité
« Réponse #5 le: 13 février 2010, 21:35:14 pm »
Thank you both. I ill try to use Fraps but if we can take multiple shots with key "W" ? maybe fraps wont be needed.

Hors ligne Hook

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateurs
  • Général de Brigade
« Réponse #6 le: 13 février 2010, 21:38:30 pm »
I took 93 shots while documenting one game, so multiple screen shots should be no problem.

Hook

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #7 le: 13 février 2010, 22:23:07 pm »
the counter never ended on my screens for statistics, it was counting all the time till game didnt give any answer so i closed the program.
Mine gave a figure, maybe as host your was faulty, I've seen this in SP.....I have voided the result over at nwg as there is some serious doubt about the final battle stats, best wait till the patch and hope all is corrected then.