Auteur Sujet: Top down OOB editor  (Lu 2818 fois)

Hors ligne malcolm_mccallum

• Soldat
Top down OOB editor
« le: 03 février 2010, 23:34:51 pm »
Currently the OOB editor is not intuitive, where you build units in the order: Army > Corps > Regiment > Division > Brigade > Battalions/Squadrons

I'd like to see the option to build from the top down. Currently I can define all of my Corps before I fill them but I cannot add divisions and then brigades without first adding regiments. That's not conducive to translations from Campaigns.

I'd also like to be able to define the maximum CEH for each corps, division, and brigade AND be able to randomly fill specific brigades, divisions, and corps (this would also require the ability to define eg Infantry Division, light cavalry brigade) but not so that the randomizer overwrote previously built components of the command but rather that simply filled up any unpurchased CEH assigned to that command.

Hors ligne Broadsword

• Capitaine
Re : Top down OOB editor
« Réponse #1 le: 03 février 2010, 23:55:23 pm »
Agreed! Without this ability, it will be extremely difficult to create new OOB's "on the fly" when we know, for example, the basic strength of each corps and want to start with that.

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : Top down OOB editor
« Réponse #2 le: 07 février 2010, 00:10:50 am »
I've only had a quick look at this and it's very impressive, but a huge amount of work if you want anything other than a random OOB......I think this will become something for a few "experts" to play with and build some OOB's for everyone else to d/load.