HistWar (international zone) > Communities

campagne de France 1814/2014

<< < (2/3) > >>

DominiqueT:

--- Citation de: gazfun le 30 octobre 2013, 08:19:49 am ---This is a bit aggresive dont you think, maybe its lost something in translation.  I dont think many English speaking people will be happy the way this is written, you may have to modify this.

--- Fin de citation ---

The translation is bad because there are errors in the French text  "Refuser, attaquer" instead of "refusez, attaquez". It does change the meaning.

gazfun:

--- Citer ---My dear Gazfun Hello,So please not offend you. We're just looking for participants for the new campaign of France 1814/2014 which will begin January 06, 2014, which explains the text, which was done to get your attention and not to violate the rules of the forum.This is why I've put the text in French as a result.Please my dear apologise if you felt attacked, you are the moderator and only you have the power to say what shocks readers.My respects
--- Fin de citation ---

Well if you want English speaking people to join, your original post wont do it. Im my humble opinion.  Its too rough.

tof:
Well being the moderator, to enclose the thread.

Respects

tof:

--- Citation de: DominiqueT le 30 octobre 2013, 12:03:58 pm ---The translation is bad because there are errors in the French text  "Refuser, attaquer" instead of "refusez, attaquez". It does change the meaning.

--- Fin de citation ---

Merci DominiqueT
voilà je me suis pas relu :roll: :oops:

tof:
Mon cher Gazfun,
Afin de satisfaire tout le monde, j ai modifié le texte
Cordialement

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[#] Page suivante

[*] Page précédente

Utiliser la version classique