HistWar (international zone) > MODs

to JMM: Modding questions

(1/5) > >>

Ras:

--- Citation de: JMM le 09 mars 2010, 19:00:36 pm ---[..]After sending the Edition Napoleon and Grognard, I am going to write a manual for the Mods.
I think it's a big piece... and will need several weeks to finish it (I'll not work at 100% on this Mods' Guide)
So, the best is to build a list of priorities... Could you begin it. THX

JMM

--- Fin de citation ---

I thought I start a new thread on this. We could collect questions and put them together in a list, with categories and priorities when they become to many.

1. Which (uniform) texture file is connected to which unit?

spec10:
A pretty simple one just came up for me: Where is HistWar\Graphics\Texture\infoClose.dds being used? I know infoOpen.dds is the F7 screen, but I haven't seen infoClose.dds yet

spec10:
An explanation of all the options in Langage\initDiag.txt

Hook:
initDiag.txt: Click on Default and it will change the French text to English (assuming you're running an English language version).  Most of the options are self-explanatory, and the others probably aren't used yet.  The only oddity is Windowed 2309:  Set to 0000 for full screen, 2309 for windowed mode. 

Hook

spec10:

--- Citation de: Hook le 18 mars 2010, 22:58:08 pm ---initDiag.txt: Click on Default and it will change the French text to English (assuming you're running an English language version).  Most of the options are self-explanatory, and the others probably aren't used yet.  The only oddity is Windowed 2309:  Set to 0000 for full screen, 2309 for windowed mode. 

Hook

--- Fin de citation ---

Most of the options are self-explanatory indeed, but some value ranges are not, like with the two density values for example. That's why I thought I'd mention it here.

Navigation

[0] Index des messages

[#] Page suivante

Utiliser la version classique