|- File - Maida 1806|
|763||1,312||Duke of Earl||Sep 06, 2012 - 09:17||1.65MB||ZIP||, out of 1 Votes.|
|MD5: aa2ad4e080702a07a1a01667b778c837 · SHA1: 7354afd120e7fe4c7e327c448e0a0d8268ad67c9|
|56Kbit Modem: 4m 7s · 256Kbit: 54s · 1Mbit: 14s · 3Mbit: 5s|
|- - More From This Developer - - Images|
|Posted by Duke of Earl, on Sep 07, 2012|
The parameters of the original "Maida" scenario from the Peninsular Mod have been modified so that this scenario will now function, but it is not historically accurate. Just a few changes to make it work semi-properly (British Artillery now has ammunition!!). Changes were done with the OOB Editor, as follows:
1) Edited OOB to re-name Britain Army as "Expeditionary Force" (no big deal) and rename certain Britain Battalions (no big deal).
2) Edited OOB to give Britain Artillery some 6-9 lb guns .... and Howitzer(s) too, I think (anyways, a BIG DEAL - ammunition now available!!)
3) Edited OOB to remove Regimental guns (France) and re-organize France Armée (to lower number of troops and cannons - no big deal, for accuracy, this was a small battle)
4) Edited Map to relocate and rename "Maida" as a town, not a hamlet or village
5) Edited OOB-Uniform for some small changes to Regiment 'Aggressive' & 'Initiative' settings (both sides - for balance)
6) Edited OOB-'Distintictive Colors' to change certain uniform colors (mostly France - turnbacks). No other changes that I can think of right now. If so, no big deal.
7) Edited OOB for some small changes to Regiment 'Aggressive' & 'Initiative' settings (both sides - for balance)
8) Added some Scenario notes (for Chapter I of the Field Manual)