Auteur Sujet: Uniforms  (Lu 20096 fois)

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Uniforms
« Réponse #15 le: 25 avril 2005, 14:06:54 pm »
Thank you a lot for your different posts...

My idea is to present the process... I think the final product will be different.

For example, the first 3D soldier had a flat hand.. not very nice. The present one (but today, we haven't made any screenshots) follows the model attitude.
Another example, there isn't any ground shadow for the soldiers but this one will be added before finishing..

The screenshots of this thread almost show all textures.. it was the objective.. just for the wargamers...

Today, there is some shadows on the model... (you can see that on the other thread presenting the formations)

BTW, the media campaign will be launched when all graphics will be almost finished...

The size of texture is 256². no secret  :lol:  :lol:

JMM

Hors ligne Montecuccoli

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateur
  • Colonel
Re : Uniforms
« Réponse #16 le: 02 septembre 2007, 10:50:32 am »
I really appreciate the uniforms, and especially the OOB editor, a masterpiece for every player-modder... i think this game will have an huge amount from core-miniatures wargamers and modders to make an interesting community.

Thanks JMM
Histwar beta tester

Hors ligne Michael

• Soldat
Re : Re : Uniforms
« Réponse #17 le: 11 octobre 2007, 14:35:45 pm »
Wow this site is really in oblivion. But who cares this one is not for a game mainstream consumer i suppose. You are doing very well Jmm, one fine fellow, good lad. Roll on  :D
« Modifié: 11 octobre 2007, 15:04:49 pm par Michael »