Auteur Sujet: about the flags and manual  (Lu 3597 fois)

Hors ligne Hentzau

• Adjudant
about the flags and manual
« le: 02 juin 2004, 03:46:05 am »
Since we haven't seen the flags yet, I thought i'd make the same suggestion concerning them as I did concerning the troops.  Should be much easier to implement with flags.  That would be to have different size options for the flags.  Scale and over scale for folks like me that can't identify who is who by uniform alone sometimes. lol

On a different note, I've been looking at the LGA manual printer version.pdf  from  LGAA 1.3 and thinking of getting it printed out.  Seems like it made very bad use of space being turned on its side and having the exact same header graphic on every page.  76 pages when it could have been more like 40 or so.  I think this is VERY IMMPORTANT because if people are going to play your game(the whole point of making a game) its going to be very important that they print out a manual.  Also, the demonstration graphics that where included are fine when viewed at 150% or so in Acrobat, but if they were on a printed page they wouldn't be useable.  Even if you plan to include a printed manual I think these comments are relevant as you'll save money on the printing and have a better manual.

Cheers!
  :)

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
about the flags and manual
« Réponse #1 le: 03 juin 2004, 12:13:12 pm »
Bonjour,

Right about the manual... 8) (and there will be a lot of nice illustrations)
I agree with you about the Flags. Their size isn't constant... so it will be easy to identify the opponent units at long range... (if the units are identified)

JMM