Auteur Sujet: Windowed Resolutoin  (Lu 3313 fois)

Hors ligne Mr. Doran

• Lieutenant
Windowed Resolutoin
« le: 27 mars 2019, 07:38:55 am »
I have played around with the resolution settings for all three initialization files but the windowed version of the game is persistent on being smaller than the listed resolution in the file. My resolution is 1920x1080 which is what the input is for the initialization.

But the windowed version is consistently 100 pixels smaller for both the Y and X axis. It is possible to do a manual resizing of the window once the program is loaded so it is not a major inconvenience.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Windowed Resolutoin
« Réponse #1 le: 27 mars 2019, 11:55:47 am »
There are 2 kinds of display:

Full screen... you have to put 1 on the line "#full screen" after choosing the size... The best is to use the options of launcher

For windowed, the OS Windows takes these values (width, height) but uses some dozen of pixels for displaying a border . You have to identify these values.
In windowed mode, you can adjust the window size with the cursor. Put it on the limit of window before adjusting. The new values aren't saved in the file initDiag.txt

JMM

Hors ligne Mr. Doran

• Lieutenant
Re : Windowed Resolutoin
« Réponse #2 le: 27 mars 2019, 12:55:57 pm »
Yes, I am aware of the difference between full-screen and windowed mode. I was just wondering if this was working as intended due to the fact that there are 100 less pixels on the X and Y axis for windowed despite the resolution being set to 1080p. Normally as you say there is an allotted amount of pixels for the border but usually never as many that are missing. I have been manually resizing the window at every launch but I was just curious if there was a circumvention around this.