Auteur Sujet: HWLG patch 03p  (Lu 27938 fois)

Hors ligne hussard13

• Soldat
Re : HWLG patch 03p
« Réponse #15 le: 16 avril 2017, 11:15:55 am »
Les clients, membres, sympathisants.....ne parlant pas anglais pourraient t'ils être informés s'il vous plait.?
Certains ce plaignent de la  prépotence de l'anglais ,  mais ils en sont souvent les artisans.
Bonne journée à tous
Have a good day

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #16 le: 16 avril 2017, 11:34:44 am »
Bonjour à Tous,

Petites nouvelles du front...

1/ comme je l'ai déjà évoqué, les nouvelles procédures de gestion de l'environnement des unités fonctionnent très bien; mais l'impact sur le programme est immense et il est nécessaire de passer par l'ensemble du code pour vérifier que les informations calculées par la procédure sont bien traitées,
2/ en conséquence, je suis en train de revoir absolument tout le code de gestion de la trajectoire; un vrai labyrinthe dans lequel j'avance avec méthode, trouvant par çi par là des incongruités que je corrige,
3) comme je l'ai déjà indiqué, je suis maintenant à la retraite.. et c'est bon! je consacre beaucoup de temps à HistWar avec envie, envie qui m'avait quitté il y a quelques temps; bref, je prends du plaisir à être devant le clavier et à travailler sur HistWar
4) toutefois, je viens de vendre ma maison.. et je suis à la recherche d'un nouveau toit; cela est un peu chronophage et je pense devoir m'arrêter deux, voire trois,  semaines pleines pour déménager/aménager le nouvel espace de vie... donc petit délai supplémentaire.
5) la béta partira dès que j'aurais des résultats satisfaisants, c'est à dire que les bugs seront traités en grande partie; toutefois, je laisserai l'équipe de tests explorer beaucoup de cas d'utilisation que je fournirai afin d'être le plus exhaustif possible...
6) en conclusion, je ne peux que dire que HistWar suit son chemin... mais à pas lent. Une fois n'est plus coutume, j'espère une version opérationnelle vers fin septembre... mais vous connaissez mon incapacité à être précis. Seule certitude, c'est que je continue à travailler à temps plein... c'est à dire surement plus de quarante heures par semaine... afin qu'enfin sorte ce produit.

Encore de la patience...

Have a nice day  ;)

JMM

Hors ligne hussard13

• Soldat
« Réponse #17 le: 16 avril 2017, 21:15:10 pm »
Merci pour cette réponse aussi rapide que consistante .Ce n'est pas l’ampleur  de la tâche, ni le dévouement de l'équipe qui m'a fait réagir  mais la communication dans le monde moderne qui exclut de plus en plus les non anglophones. Tout en ayant conscience que je n’étais introduit dans la partie anglaise du forum (pour plus d'efficacité).

Hors ligne JCM101

• Capitaine
« Réponse #18 le: 17 avril 2017, 13:20:18 pm »
It is the English Zone but I can certainly be polite to the French speakers ;)

Je n'ai pas parlé français depuis longtemps. Mais je connais encore un peu la langue.

Merci JMM pour la mise à jour. Je vais continuer à attendre.
Bonne chance avec la chasse à la maison  :smile:

Hors ligne D.C. Parquin

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #19 le: 23 avril 2017, 11:25:00 am »
Hello! merci beaucoup pour ces explications relatives à l'évolution du "Jeu".....Attendons donc , avec patience et intérêt.

Hors ligne JCM101

• Capitaine
« Réponse #20 le: 23 mai 2018, 12:37:46 pm »
Ok, 12 months on & 3P still in progress..............!?  :(
Should I be thinking about moving to Elba?

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
« Réponse #21 le: 23 mai 2018, 13:03:33 pm »
Hi
A lot of new implementations... Always in progress.
The new GUI is almost finished...
Yes... 12 months... just alone on the dev...
Patience... yet... sorry for the delay...

JMM

PS : one of Grognards on this forum wishes to help me.. very good news but I have to build a special version for him... he'll work on the display of new 3D models...

Hors ligne JCM101

• Capitaine
« Réponse #22 le: 23 mai 2018, 13:31:35 pm »
Merci pour les nouvelles JMM

I know it is lot of work for you, so I shall continue to wait/hope.  ;)

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : HWLG patch 03p
« Réponse #23 le: 31 mai 2018, 13:19:40 pm »

JMM

PS : one of Grognards on this forum wishes to help me.. very good news but I have to build a special version for him... he'll work on the display of new 3D models...

Would you mind to precise that?
I am not sure, if I remember correctly, but I thought I read in your postings in the forum that the models and animations were fully or mostly completed. There was an info that theres still left a lot of work on the uniforms, I guess.

So what exactly means "display of new models"? What about the guy who did the graphics before (Romain?). Is his work still implemented?

And one thing, that I didnt hear about for a long time is the substitude AIs of Divisions and Brigades. Is this still on the roadmap or has it been canceled?

Thank you! Best wishes for the ongoing work and of course personally too.

BTW: isnt this subject we are currently talking about in the wrong thread (Les Grognards, 3D models)?

« Modifié: 31 mai 2018, 13:22:31 pm par sandman »

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
Re : Re : Re : HWLG patch 03p
« Réponse #24 le: 31 mai 2018, 23:00:13 pm »

Would you mind to precise that?
I am not sure, if I remember correctly, but I thought I read in your postings in the forum that the models and animations were fully or mostly completed. There was an info that theres still left a lot of work on the uniforms, I guess.

I am always working on the new GUI... This part needs a lot of work.. a lot,  and  I didn't think to spend all this time...
That said, I am beginning to run the program again in order to check all functions of this new GUI.
I try to do very simple... howeverI try to keep all informations of the old ones.

Take a look at the new icons and textures for the new GUI

So what exactly means "display of new models"? What about the guy who did the graphics before (Romain?). Is his work still implemented?

We can share the display in 2 parts:
1/ design of uniforms and 3D models + animation
2/ implementation in the game.

The first step (1) is almost finished but we have to build the animations of CAV and ART...
We keep the Romain works about the 3D models and animations of INF...
The second step (2) isn't begun : I would like to redefine the different algorithems for the management of 3D Models.
One old grognards was asking if he can help me.. and after meeting, talking about the differents activities, we have found he can work on the implementation of the new 3D models.

And one thing, that I didnt hear about for a long time is the substitude AIs of Divisions and Brigades. Is this still on the roadmap or has it been canceled?

No canceled... the algorithems for managing the Division and Brigade are written. I have to modifiy the algorithms for managing the avance of the troups in ordre to have the same system for Corps, Division and Brigade. This new system will allow to have a better control on the units.

Thank you! Best wishes for the ongoing work and of course personally too.

Thank you a lot... I am always working a lot on the game... but all advance very slowly

And I hope it is clear...

JMM

Hors ligne Théodoricus

• Major
« Réponse #25 le: 01 juin 2018, 13:00:02 pm »
Thanks a lot, JMM, for those informations.
Sure it's a very difficult task for only two guys to work on this 'Huge Machine' !
It seems that Romain, Elie and Alban have disappeared...?
Fortunately we must thank this old Grognards who can help you to work on the implementation of the new 3D models.

Théo

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
« Réponse #26 le: 11 juin 2018, 22:26:46 pm »
I add my name to Theo's to the congratulations JMM I wish you good speed and
success. Waiting for further developments.

Best Regards

zu Pferd
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
« Réponse #27 le: 11 juin 2018, 22:31:09 pm »
@ Theodoricus

All I can say is JMM is getting a fine example of a gentleman and a connoisseur
of the 3D engine. Congratulations Theo !
:)

Best Regards

zu Pferd
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza

Hors ligne Théodoricus

• Major
« Réponse #28 le: 13 juin 2018, 11:31:45 am »
@ zu Pferd,

Yes, I agree.
Fortunately, JMM can count on 'Vieux Grognards' like you !
 :)

Best regards,

Théo

Hors ligne JCM101

• Capitaine
« Réponse #29 le: 15 mai 2019, 13:11:44 pm »
Another year has passed.... how is 03p looking?