Auteur Sujet: Gun spacing question  (Lu 6269 fois)

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
Gun spacing question
« le: 12 décembre 2014, 22:09:41 pm »
JMM, are the different caliber guns spaced differently, ie will the spacing between 10 x 12pdr be the same as 10 x 8 or 6 pdr?

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Gun spacing question
« Réponse #1 le: 12 décembre 2014, 22:47:54 pm »
Always the same distance.. around 20 meters...

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
« Réponse #2 le: 12 décembre 2014, 23:17:16 pm »
Ok, I only asked because I deployed a 20 unit corps over approximately 2000m, one 6,6,0,2 battery deployed, but a 10,0,0,4 battery could not due to insufficient space and order was cancelled... All infantry and cavalry were in column of companies and would have been within their 200m boundaries, obviously just a few metres too short... Thanks for fast reply.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #3 le: 12 décembre 2014, 23:22:47 pm »
I believe the AI is able to only deploy a part of all guns... but I don't remember the precise ratio and the limit...
That said, after all will be released, I'll work on a lot of small "things" to get the best :-))
Today, it is important to get the "good" :-))

JMM

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
« Réponse #4 le: 12 décembre 2014, 23:33:31 pm »
I believe the AI is able to only deploy a part of all guns... but I don't remember the precise ratio and the limit...
Mmm, i have seen this, it is either deployed or not as far as I can tell, if that was the case then surely every battery would deploy.
This is not a problem, it is just understanding the spacing of units... I mean the line could have been 2,186m, one battery of 14 guns could deploy but the other couldn't. Btw, I did try to unlimber them manually, while there was no action going on, perhaps in battle your above statement comes into play?