Auteur Sujet: Delayed orders information F8 screen  (Lu 5958 fois)

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
Delayed orders information F8 screen
« le: 24 octobre 2014, 16:18:54 pm »
Dear JMM, at some point would it be possible for the games F8 screen to display delayed orders once the order has been given?
At the moment you give the order but it does not display, unfortunately if like me you forget when the order is due to kick in, it does become a bit worrying, wondering if the order might/has failed?
Having said that I have been using delayed orders quite a bit lately in pbem, solo and mp games and they work wonderfully.
Personally I would like to see those orders displayed on the F8 screen, is that is possible?

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Delayed orders information F8 screen
« Réponse #1 le: 24 octobre 2014, 16:27:32 pm »
Hello,

A bit curious because this display ran fine at the last time where I checked this function.
I have to take a look again; maybe a bad action adding a bug... I'll be back very soon on that...

JMM

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
« Réponse #2 le: 24 octobre 2014, 16:47:16 pm »
Yes you are correct, I remember now it was there before, I will have to double check myself, just wasn't showing in the mp last night?
Thanks.

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
« Réponse #3 le: 24 octobre 2014, 16:52:37 pm »
Can confirm it DOES show in pbem... my mistake, yet to check solo...
Definitely not showing in mp though.

And it is an affirmative for solo, sorry JMM, forgive my hastiness, it is only mp where there is no showing. It is quite handy in mp so that whoever you are partnered with can also see the delay order.
« Modifié: 24 octobre 2014, 17:05:19 pm par [NBC]Friant »