Auteur Sujet: Patch 03n (a) for HistWar : Les Grognards  (Lu 17136 fois)

Hors ligne DougieJ

• Lieutenant
Re : Patch 03n (a) for HistWar : Les Grognards
« Réponse #15 le: 09 septembre 2014, 19:25:57 pm »
Hello G24,

No problem running LG until this latest patch so directx9 should not be a problem, JMM suggests installing dircetx9 again, i will do that if i can find out how or reinstall LG from scratch if my game key is made available.

Cheers DJ  ;)

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #16 le: 09 septembre 2014, 20:20:51 pm »
Hello Dougie, have you CONFIRMED 100% sure, that you have Direct9Xc NOW ?.

This may help -
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/179113

Microsoft DirectX is included as an integral part in Windows operating systems. You can update DirectX by applying the latest service pack or other updates through Windows Update.
To check your DirectX version, see How to check which version of DirectX is installed.
To check the latest DirectX version that you can install on your operating system, see List of the latest DirectX versions and their supported operating systems.

Manual installation the latest version of DirectX
You can also manually download and apply the following update package that updates DirectX to the latest version.
DirectX 11.2 is included in Windows 8.1, Windows RT and Windows Server 2012 R2.
Note There is no standalone update package for DirectX 11.2. You can only install this DirectX version through Windows Update in Windows 8.1, Windows RT and Windows Server 2012 R2.
DirectX 11.1 for Windows 7 SP1 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1:
Platform Update for Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 (KB2670838)
DirectX 11.0 for Windows Vista SP2 and Windows Server 2008 SP2:
Update for Windows Vista (KB971512)
Update for Windows Server 2008 (KB971512)
Update for Windows Vista for x64-based Systems (KB971512)
Update for Windows Server 2008 for x64-based Systems (KB971512)
DirectX 9.0c for Windows XP and Windows Server 2003
Download DirectX 9.0c End-User Runtime

Hors ligne DougieJ

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #17 le: 09 septembre 2014, 20:46:33 pm »
Hello G24,

My directX is fully up to date and i have installed the directx software from windows that allows you to also run earlier versions, in this case x9.
It has not helped so i will install LG from scratch if JMM can provide my game key.

Cheers DJ  ;)

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : Patch 03n (a) for HistWar : Les Grognards
« Réponse #18 le: 10 septembre 2014, 07:02:42 am »
Hello G24,

My directX is fully up to date and i have installed the directx software from windows that allows you to also run earlier versions, in this case x9.
It has not helped so i will install LG from scratch if JMM can provide my game key.

Cheers DJ  ;)

Wasnt it a whole key-file in the case of "HW: Les Grognards"?

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #19 le: 10 septembre 2014, 15:11:56 pm »
Hello Dougie, the "key" is not really a file as such, it is a very long line of letters and numbers that you copy and paste into the box at the install stage.  I assume you never kept a copy of it anywhere ?.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #20 le: 10 septembre 2014, 15:30:45 pm »
Hello,

Sorry if I didn't post a message here...
Just I sent a MP to DoujieJ in order to give the SN.. (this SN is saved on the account in the store...)
I am waiting for some good news when HW:LW will be installed again... Otherwise, I'll be a bit surprise because I didn't received any reports like that on this version...

JMM

PS : To beta test team... don't worry... soon a set of new tests for you :-)

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : Patch 03n (a) for HistWar : Les Grognards
« Réponse #21 le: 10 septembre 2014, 15:55:51 pm »
.. (this SN is saved on the account in the store...)

I got only the HW:N-key into the account, but not the HW:LG-key.
So I wonder if the LG-key should also be there.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Re : Re : Patch 03n (a) for HistWar : Les Grognards
« Réponse #22 le: 10 septembre 2014, 16:05:30 pm »

I got only the HW:N-key into the account, but not the HW:LG-key.
So I wonder if the LG-key should also be there.

Right for the first buyers; the SN isn't in the account but we sent an email with the SN and the address to download the game  ;)
Really now, I can't spend a lot of time to transfer the SN to the account... but you can send me an email if you lost it :-)

JMM

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : Re : Re : Patch 03n (a) for HistWar : Les Grognards
« Réponse #23 le: 10 septembre 2014, 17:02:49 pm »
Right for the first buyers; the SN isn't in the account but we sent an email with the SN and the address to download the game  ;)
Really now, I can't spend a lot of time to transfer the SN to the account... but you can send me an email if you lost it :-)

JMM

No need to worry about that. I was just wondering, cos in my case the info wasnt conform with the facts.

For now I got both versions installed and running. Furthermore I am pretty sure that I got the key on one of my HDs and/or in my email archives. I didnt mean to cause any hecticness amidst all the upcoming holy tasks.

Hors ligne DougieJ

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #24 le: 16 septembre 2014, 18:42:06 pm »
Hello gents,

Just to clear things up, a re-install of both HWLG and this latest patch has fixed my crashing issue and all is now running fine, thanks to JMM for his support.

Cheers DJ  ;)

Hors ligne Forrest

• Adjudant
« Réponse #25 le: 21 septembre 2014, 02:46:59 am »
Lancier posted this in the announcements board about this patch:
"I installed 03n but in solo using maps or oobs prepared by previous versions either give error after start or quit to the main menu when hit F3 ... is that normal ? I tried a scenario by the mods waterloo it gave the same result when F3,return to main menu."

I can partially confirm this also happens to me then I try to play the mods for Waterloo and the Peninsula war. The game loads fine, but as soon as I hit F3 it drops me back to the main menu and I can still hear the unit bands playing.  The only difference is Ive had no trouble opening the modded OOB's.

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
« Réponse #26 le: 21 septembre 2014, 05:47:36 am »
Hello
to developing team:

I confirm what Lancier posted and Forrest posted here:

by default any scenario opens to F4 map .

"I installed 03n but in solo using maps or oobs prepared by previous versions either give error after start or quit to the main menu when hit F3 ... is that normal ? I tried a scenario by the mods waterloo it gave the same result when F3,return to main menu."

and I add that all Peninsular War scenarios + Waterloo  as well as all other scenarios .

when F3 is hit or middle mouse button is scrolled down to zoom to F3 map I return to main menu  (version 2.n0)
Vista platform , dir x update  'not required for my system' is what Win update reports when I choose to run :

Windows6.0-KB971512-x86.msu (update for Windows Vista KB971512)

However by installing DirectX End-User Runtime Web Installer  all HistWar scenarios are playable
except for 3rd party scenario's like Peninsular War scenarios Waterloo . F3 or middle mouse button will kick me back to
main menu

Cheers
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
« Réponse #27 le: 21 septembre 2014, 06:00:45 am »
Hello:

update on F3 problem MM scroll down problem

all fixed I simply downloaded the Peninsular Mod and Waterloo mod again  and the problem is
gone

cheers
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza

Hors ligne Forrest

• Adjudant
« Réponse #28 le: 21 septembre 2014, 20:27:03 pm »
Excellent!  Thanks for the info guys.