Auteur Sujet: New Member/User  (Lu 4539 fois)

Hors ligne alantaylor

• Soldat
New Member/User
« le: 05 septembre 2014, 12:08:53 pm »
I have just bought Les Grognards and have installed the program. Can I ask a few basic questions?

1. Is the new patch released 03n ready to use now as I thought I saw somewhere on the site it was stated that an "International" patch was to be released today?

2. I would like to to use the Peninsular War & Waterloo mods. Do I install the Patch before these two? And which folder are the mods installed to?

Thank you.

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : New Member/User
« Réponse #1 le: 05 septembre 2014, 13:47:22 pm »
I have just bought Les Grognards and have installed the program. Can I ask a few basic questions?

1. Is the new patch released 03n ready to use now as I thought I saw somewhere on the site it was stated that an "International" patch was to be released today?

2. I would like to to use the Peninsular War & Waterloo mods. Do I install the Patch before these two? And which folder are the mods installed to?

Thank you.

Hello and welcome to the HistWar-Community.

1. Normally new patches are being announced when put in the download depot. So I guess the international patch wasnt released yet. But maybe there is also a date you can check.

2. You dont need to install the patch before, cos it is independent from the mods. I got the mods since a long time and I use to install every upcoming patch additional. So you could install the patch later after the release.
The mod file should be a selfextracting exe and the packet installs itself automatically and properly into the right folders. You have just to check, if the main folder of the game is chosen for the install process.
« Modifié: 05 septembre 2014, 13:51:28 pm par sandman »

Hors ligne alantaylor

• Soldat
« Réponse #2 le: 05 septembre 2014, 13:50:54 pm »
Many thanks sandman.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #3 le: 06 septembre 2014, 00:21:21 am »
Welcome to the HistWar-Community.

Thank you a lot Sir Sandman for your precise answer...
For HistWar : Les Grognards, new patch in line...  http://www.histwar.org/mods/file.php?id=251

JMM