Auteur Sujet: !Corps in trouble delayed order  (Lu 3829 fois)

Hors ligne Gullwing91

• Caporal
!Corps in trouble delayed order
« le: 29 août 2014, 00:31:58 am »
Would someone mind helping me out here by explaining this? Ney's Corps apparently has "no orders"-I have tried re-issuing the orders and sending out aides-de-camp. I have even tried moving Napoleon right next to him! When I check the tactical plan the redeployment order I gave is clearly there. This is my first battle (Bagnioli) and the the enemy is in full retreat but it's hard to exploit that with a whole Corps stuck fast. He is turning a blind eye to my orders (more like Nelson than Ney.... )

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : !Corps in trouble delayed order
« Réponse #1 le: 29 août 2014, 09:13:08 am »
Would someone mind helping me out here by explaining this? Ney's Corps apparently has "no orders"-I have tried re-issuing the orders and sending out aides-de-camp. I have even tried moving Napoleon right next to him! When I check the tactical plan the redeployment order I gave is clearly there. This is my first battle (Bagnioli) and the the enemy is in full retreat but it's hard to exploit that with a whole Corps stuck fast. He is turning a blind eye to my orders (more like Nelson than Ney.... )

Hello,

Could you send the file .sav of this battle to technique@histwargames.com . This file is in the folder save/bataille.

JMM

Hors ligne Gullwing91

• Caporal
Re : !Corps in trouble delayed order
« Réponse #2 le: 29 août 2014, 12:48:59 pm »
Thank you JMM, it's on its way.