Auteur Sujet: Hello everyone  (Lu 6340 fois)

Hors ligne Gullwing91

• Caporal
Hello everyone
« le: 26 août 2014, 09:09:49 am »
Greetings all, I'm very glad to be here, having become hooked very quickly by the Histwar Napoleon demo and bought the full game ....and what a wonderful game, I'm amazed by its complexity and attention to detail. Funny thing is I couldn't get along at all with the original when I tried the demo a few years ago-I could see its merits but I found it very hard to play. The interface on the current version makes life so much easier and the appearance of the game is much improved.

I'm having a few problems but I think these are mainly things I don't understand at the moment and I will post questions on these separately. One thing I will mention now-I was nearly defeated by your capchca-I think it is the least accessibility friendly I've ever met. I had to resort to the sound, full marks for that, it's crystal clear and keeps repeating. Thought I had better mention it in case anyone else has my sort of issues.

Hors ligne redhot8359

• Chef de Bataillon
  • honor fortitude et semper fidelis
Re : Hello everyone
« Réponse #1 le: 26 août 2014, 09:17:16 am »
If you like the real strategy (I'm not talking about arcade game as NTW), then you have made ​​the right choice.
To make your hand, I recommend you start with the tutorials then contained some battles in the game, and finally and most importantly, very quickly go to LAN parties. The community (English and others ..) is large and you will learn much faster with more experienced players who are always ready to welcome new followers.
In any case, do not hesitate to ask questions. The community is important and a lot of players will respond to your problems. Welcome among us.
Gl de div Fournier-Sarlovèze, le sabreur extravagant

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #2 le: 26 août 2014, 09:32:35 am »
... One thing I will mention now-I was nearly defeated by your capchca-I think it is the least accessibility friendly I've ever met. I had to resort to the sound, full marks for that, it's crystal clear and keeps repeating. Thought I had better mention it in case anyone else has my sort of issues.

hell, these are the moments when the crap hits the ventilator. thinking about that I am nearly in deep sorrow about the hardware around me concerning my rage caused by those tools sometimes.

Hors ligne Belliard

• Général de Division
  • Semper heroicus
« Réponse #3 le: 26 août 2014, 10:37:07 am »
Welcome to the forum soldier Gullwing 91
Advice, teams multiplayer, you will find the answers to your expectations and your questions. ;)

Hors ligne Gullwing91

• Caporal
« Réponse #4 le: 26 août 2014, 18:32:00 pm »
Thanks for the warm welcome and advice!  :)