Auteur Sujet: question marks on units  (Lu 3214 fois)

Hors ligne tony scrase

• Adjudant
question marks on units
« le: 27 juillet 2014, 18:48:42 pm »
Hi
I have started playing at the hardest level - What is the meaning of question marks on units

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO HAS ANSWERED MY PREVIOUS QUESTIONS

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
Re : question marks on units
« Réponse #1 le: 27 juillet 2014, 19:22:20 pm »
Because you are playing realistic, those are the last known positions the unit was sighted by any of your own units.
Therefore when your units spot a unit and then your units 'lose contact' the question mark is the last definite sighting.
Fog of War...

Hors ligne tony scrase

• Adjudant
« Réponse #2 le: 27 juillet 2014, 21:45:24 pm »
OK thank you I think i understand

I have also noticed that my corp commanders are often a long way from their troops is this for the same reason when playing at the hardest level

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
« Réponse #3 le: 31 juillet 2014, 22:23:52 pm »
Tony, did you notice if the corp commander was a long way away from the corp when the battle started?
I played a mp game the other night, I deployed corp in opening phases but my corp commander did not move, I assumed he would move to the corp when the game started, but for the most part he stayed that distance from the corp for most of the battle, wherever the corp was ordered to move to...
In MP you can move you CC with a separate order in SP you cannot. Some further testing is required but from now on I will make sure my CC is close to my corp before game is started.

Hors ligne tony scrase

• Adjudant
« Réponse #4 le: 02 août 2014, 20:12:10 pm »
Hi

The corp commanders started close to their corp but I think after the 1st order was issued the corp commander seemed to be quite a long distance from their troops.

I am a beginner what does MP and SP mean

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : question marks on units
« Réponse #5 le: 03 août 2014, 00:59:01 am »
Hi

The corp commanders started close to their corp but I think after the 1st order was issued the corp commander seemed to be quite a long distance from their troops.

I am a beginner what does MP and SP mean

MP = MultiPlayer
SP = SinglePlayer