Auteur Sujet: New Member  (Lu 7777 fois)

Hors ligne Vags

• Soldat
« le: 17 juillet 2014, 18:18:12 pm »
Hi, recently bought HWN and am currently getting to grips with it and enjoying the learning curve. I like many have tried previous Napoleonic games etc Total War being one, but is simplistic and arcade like. It has pretty graphics but not what i wanted so here i am. Hope to see some Brits in before too long and hope for many improvements in the future including graphically which would immerse even more, although am happy so far with the eye candy etc, just need to learn, learn, learn. PS if anyone could recommend any mods etc to help enhance would be appreciated, thank you.

Hors ligne redhot8359

• Chef de Bataillon
  • honor fortitude et semper fidelis
Re : New Member
« Réponse #1 le: 17 juillet 2014, 19:16:14 pm »
Hi, recently bought HWN and am currently getting to grips with it and enjoying the learning curve. I like many have tried previous Napoleonic games etc Total War being one, but is simplistic and arcade like. It has pretty graphics but not what i wanted so here i am. Hope to see some Brits in before too long and hope for many improvements in the future including graphically which would immerse even more, although am happy so far with the eye candy etc, just need to learn, learn, learn. PS if anyone could recommend any mods etc to help enhance would be appreciated, thank you.

Welcome VAGS. Forgive my bad English.
If you like the real strategy (I'm not talking about arcade game as NTW), then you have made ​​the right choice.
Do not worry for the British troops, and we all expect they will arrive with the next updates will JMM and his team (and they work hard ..). To make your hand, I recommend you start with the tutorials then contained some battles in the game, and finally and most importantly, very quickly go to LAN parties. The community (English and others ..) is large and you will learn much faster with more experienced players who are always ready to welcome new followers.
Gl de div Fournier-Sarlovèze, le sabreur extravagant

Hors ligne Vags

• Soldat
« Réponse #2 le: 17 juillet 2014, 20:03:21 pm »
Thank you for the information and reply, been looking for HWN for a while now and much prefer the strategy and realism of this period, am learning all the time and keen to improve tactics etc, look forward to the future of HWN and sure with the right development this is what many want to see and it will become very popular with many people, good battles, later......

Hors ligne redhot8359

• Chef de Bataillon
  • honor fortitude et semper fidelis
Re : Re : New Member
« Réponse #3 le: 17 juillet 2014, 20:07:14 pm »
Thank you for the information and reply, been looking for HWN for a while now and much prefer the strategy and realism of this period, am learning all the time and keen to improve tactics etc, look forward to the future of HWN and sure with the right development this is what many want to see and it will become very popular with many people, good battles, later......

you will see, you will not be disappointed
Gl de div Fournier-Sarlovèze, le sabreur extravagant

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #4 le: 17 juillet 2014, 20:17:47 pm »
Hello, very good to see a new member on the HW forum, may many more follow in the weeks/months/years ahead.
look forward to the future of HWN and sure with the right development this is what many want to see and it will become very popular with many people, good battles, later......

I think the HWN future is looking better than at any time during the last 4 years, with the recent improvements, and more to come.

Please take a look over at NBC in case that "way" of using HW interests you.

Hors ligne thilio

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #5 le: 17 juillet 2014, 21:34:15 pm »
Welcome Vags!

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
« Réponse #6 le: 26 juillet 2014, 00:20:28 am »
Welcome Vags   :!: :!:   ;)
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : New Member
« Réponse #7 le: 26 juillet 2014, 09:28:47 am »
Welcome Vags   :!: :!:   ;)

Well, it seems like he isnt here anymore, since his fickle mind told him, that HW wont ever be playable.