Auteur Sujet: B21) TCP/IP HWN - 17/01/14 - gunner24 vs lancier (Maneuver)  (Lu 5608 fois)

Lancier

• Invité
B21) TCP/IP HWN - 17/01/14 - gunner24 vs lancier (Maneuver)
« le: 17 janvier 2014, 00:03:58 am »
nice win for gunner24.
« Modifié: 17 janvier 2014, 00:08:39 am par Lancier »

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : B21) TCP/IP HWN - 17/01/14 - gunner24 vs lancier (Maneuver)
« Réponse #1 le: 17 janvier 2014, 16:51:22 pm »
Thanks Lancier, this was my first win, for a very long time, or at least it feels that way, your far west attack had me unsure of what to do, carry on attacking, or stop and defend, glad now I carried on attacking........I was brave, and it paid off.

My report from nbc forum-
Just over 200ceh each, with my "large" EW stlye OOB on a new map made today. 10 hour battle.

Lancier choose South without knowing the map, so I started in the north with France.

With no preparation time for either of us this was a difficult battle.......my first plan was to attack hard in the center but after Lancier moved a load of his troops to the West I changed to a East/center attack while one Corps that had goine South, turned due west into the flank of the Russians, but they got badly bogged down and later marched North up to the LOP under threat. Lucky I had the Guard to go and intercept the strong Western Russian attack, and by coincidence the Russians also ended up defending with the Guard, so both defended with the Guard, rather than the usual attack.

I used more individual orders than usual, and Lancier less than.....most of mine were artillery fire direction, with a few "attacks" here and there as the Corps got well bogged down in heavy confused fighting. France took the Russian LOPs, but not until about the last 60-90 minutes of fighting.......French 2nd Corps managed to get a few Regts back to the LOP which with the last few Guard Retgs stopped the French LOP falling.