Auteur Sujet: [RESOLVED]Paypal Payment Errors  (Lu 2457 fois)

Hors ligne WimO

• Soldat
[RESOLVED]Paypal Payment Errors
« le: 31 décembre 2013, 00:46:10 am »
Greetings:

I made three attempts to pay for HistwarN via Paypal and each time the attempt to process the payment failed and produced an error message to contact the vendor, i.e Histwar.  This just resulted in me going around in a circle.  I have no problems using Paypal at other sites at this time.  When I gave up trying the Paypal method I used a charge card and that was successful.  I am glad to have received the game but you might want to look into the Paypal issue.

Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year.

Wim
« Modifié: 04 janvier 2014, 14:34:27 pm par JMM »

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Paypal Payment Errors
« Réponse #1 le: 31 décembre 2013, 01:10:36 am »
Greetings:
I made three attempts to pay for HistwarN via Paypal and each time the attempt to process the payment failed and produced an error message to contact the vendor, i.e Histwar.  This just resulted in me going around in a circle.  I have no problems using Paypal at other sites at this time.  When I gave up trying the Paypal method I used a charge card and that was successful.  I am glad to have received the game but you might want to look into the Paypal issue.
Best wishes for a happy and prosperous new year.
Wim

Yes.. there is a problem with 2 countries : Canada & Argentina... we have to look for a solution for these countries..
Thx for the report...

JMM

Hors ligne MetGreDKo

• Soldat
« Réponse #2 le: 01 janvier 2014, 08:50:08 am »
On topic of issues with Paypal, I sent you guys an e-check for the Ordonance Officer one and on "your eCheck payment was deposited into the recipient's account on Dec 13, 2013." It still shows only as cleared and not completed though. This is while the boutique shows as nothing having been paid though I confirm the money was taken out of my bank account and is not on my Paypal account. Sent you guys an e-mail later that week in the event it was something to do with the purchase and confirmation but haven't seen a response either in my inbox or in my spam folder and I've gone through the whole thing half a dozen times. Should I be contacting Paypal instead?

Hors ligne MetGreDKo

• Soldat
« Réponse #3 le: 04 janvier 2014, 12:07:15 pm »
For those wondering about my above post; just a technical error in relaying the payment. Just contact them for a manual check. I did a screenshot of my order with order number, screenshot of the Paypal payment and put in my complete e-mail address used. All is good now for me.