Auteur Sujet: Deploy without constraints  (Lu 6214 fois)

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Deploy without constraints
« le: 18 novembre 2013, 09:27:04 am »
A question , will be possible with new patch  deploy everywhere without constraints ?

or always deploy zone ?

Hello
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Deploy without constraints
« Réponse #1 le: 18 novembre 2013, 09:39:30 am »
A question , will be possible with new patch  deploy everywhere without constraints ?

or always deploy zone ?
Hello

No sure for the new one.. but probably for the next one because I have to work on the AI to for that... not only on the zone itself.. No really easy !

JMM

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
Re : Deploy without constraints
« Réponse #2 le: 18 novembre 2013, 12:30:51 pm »
I think you will find the majority of people would want to use this simulator to fight on a campaign map.
I can foresee the kind of problems that could be caused with units trying to find their retreat path etc?
But, this would be a fantastic addition to reflect what is happening on a campaign map, ie reinforcements to be able to enter the battlefield from any direction to reflect armies/corps/divisions being cut off from their line of retreat/communications or surrounded.
I know somewhere in the past you have said about a campaign feature, but this would be the icing on the cake if we could mirror what was really going on in a Napoleonic campaign, ie lines of communication being cut etc.
But if it is not possible it is not possible...  ;)