Auteur Sujet: Game seems dark  (Lu 2934 fois)

Hors ligne stephen

• Soldat
Game seems dark
« le: 24 novembre 2013, 15:42:29 pm »
When playing Histwars I find my game seems dark, I have tried to alter brightness on my monitor.....To no avail. When I run other games these are OK anyway I can alter brightness with a slider which alters brightness and gamma. Not being a computer expert is there any way I can alter brightness with this game ? Since the last patch I find the game is slightly darker...To the point where the French and Russians blend into the background, although no problem seeing white uniforms.
Will this problem be rectified with the next patch ? Anyone got any solutions or anyone else having this problem ? I would be grateful for any help.

En ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Game seems dark
« Réponse #1 le: 24 novembre 2013, 15:52:40 pm »
Will this problem be rectified with the next patch ?

Yes, it will...

JMM

Hors ligne stephen

• Soldat
Re : Game seems dark
« Réponse #2 le: 24 novembre 2013, 16:14:12 pm »
Thank's for the quick reply, now a couple of questions is the release of the patch imminent? also will you continue to support Histwar Grognards after Histwar Napoleon is available ? I certainly be looking on with envy as I cannot buy a copy just yet as explained in another thread.

En ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
Re : Re : Game seems dark
« Réponse #3 le: 24 novembre 2013, 16:19:14 pm »
Thank's for the quick reply, now a couple of questions is the release of the patch imminent? also will you continue to support Histwar Grognards after Histwar Napoleon is available ? I certainly be looking on with envy as I cannot buy a copy just yet as explained in another thread.
the release of the patch 03x is imminent...
Sure I continue... at least one year (version 4.0 around March) and maybe more... but I don't think improve the graphic itself..
but yes for the AI... for a long time  ;)

Hors ligne sandman

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : Re : Game seems dark
« Réponse #4 le: 25 novembre 2013, 20:53:24 pm »
the release of the patch 03x is imminent...
Sure I continue... at least one year (version 4.0 around March) and maybe more... but I don't think improve the graphic itself..
but yes for the AI... for a long time  ;)

- So divisional and brigade commanding will be still implementet in "Les Grognards"?
- As well as playing as subordinate (Corps-Commander) under a AI CIC?

En ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
Re : Re : Re : Re : Game seems dark
« Réponse #5 le: 25 novembre 2013, 21:18:07 pm »

- So divisional and brigade commanding will be still implementet in "Les Grognards"?
- As well as playing as subordinate (Corps-Commander) under a AI CIC?

Yes for the 2 items...

JMM