Auteur Sujet: 2nd of December..... the march begins  (Lu 20372 fois)

Hors ligne bobbysocks

• Caporal
Re : 2nd of December..... the march begins
« Réponse #60 le: 04 décembre 2013, 16:20:55 pm »
Ok, I sorted it out. It was the antivirus program that shut the game down. But i found a new problem:
I set up a battle, but the artillery was not visible in 3D, though I could see the effects of artillery fire but no sound. There is no sound  either of cavalry moving or marching steps of infantry. Orders where heard however, as well as drums, but nothing else.

Hors ligne bobbysocks

• Caporal
« Réponse #61 le: 04 décembre 2013, 16:23:49 pm »
Pistol Pete: I downloaded from the likn provided in the email. The installation went without problem as far as I could tell, and after installation I registered the key. Then everything started fine, but as I mentioned - no artillery on the maps and no in game sound other than orders, background-sound and drums. I´m going to try to re-install and see if things work better.

EDIT: I reinstalled and the sounds work ok, I think you have to try to run the game immediately after installation (and thereby register) in order to make the sounds work.  but now the games crashes due to "internal error IA", as soon as some kind of fighting starts.
« Modifié: 04 décembre 2013, 17:00:08 pm par bobbysocks »

Hors ligne DominiqueT

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
    • Les Monuments de l'Empire
Re : Re : 2nd of December..... the march begins
« Réponse #62 le: 04 décembre 2013, 17:19:16 pm »
These are the links..

sorry i deleted links again  ;)
These are not the links given in the e-mail. At least not in the one I got.
Read carefully. (or do a cut/paste)
« Modifié: 04 décembre 2013, 17:37:12 pm par Montecuccoli »

Hors ligne Scots Grey

• Caporal
Re : Re : 2nd of December..... the march begins
« Réponse #63 le: 04 décembre 2013, 17:28:49 pm »
Pistol Pete: I downloaded from the likn provided in the email. The installation went without problem as far as I could tell, and after installation I registered the key. Then everything started fine, but as I mentioned - no artillery on the maps and no in game sound other than orders, background-sound and drums. I´m going to try to re-install and see if things work better.

EDIT: I reinstalled and the sounds work ok, I think you have to try to run the game immediately after installation (and thereby register) in order to make the sounds work.  but now the games crashes due to "internal error IA", as soon as some kind of fighting starts.

Also getting "internal error IA" message.
Hopefully any issues are minor and easily fixed.
I'm going back to Les Gognards for the time being.
Cheers

Hors ligne Pistol-Pete

• Sergent
« Réponse #64 le: 04 décembre 2013, 18:11:52 pm »
Got new links that worked. Thanks!

Hors ligne Doyley

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #65 le: 04 décembre 2013, 21:36:31 pm »
I haven't been able to download with those links either, just error messages. I shall take a headache tablet and hopefully things will be better in the morning.....

Hors ligne Count Miloradovich

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #66 le: 04 décembre 2013, 21:56:43 pm »
Links are good BUT with some messager tools, click on them don't send the good address to the browser...
You have to copy/past the address into the box of your browser to get a right result...
Sorry.. I have to add this kind of message in the email..

Les liens sont corrects mais avec quelques gestionnaire de messagerie, cliquez sur eux ne génère pas la bonne adresse dans le navigateur.
Dans ce cas, vous devez faire un copié/collé de l'adresse dans la fenetre du navigateur.
Désolé.. Je ne peux qu'ajouter un message dans le email pour avertissement

JMM