Auteur Sujet: Just want to confirm you can't change turnbacks in artillery in OoB  (Lu 2250 fois)

Hors ligne Tempest

• Soldat
I can change cuffs and collar-but their doesn't appear to be a way that turnbacks change in artillery- even though color selection is presented on the left of the uniform figure in the OoB. Not a show stopper-I just did a search in the forum and it appears it was an issue a while back.
Looked through the game files and I couldn't find a file to edit or modify to get this done or change uniform in game. Unit is listed in OoB save but no color selection to edit.

I'm patched up to 2.3X1
« Modifié: 31 octobre 2013, 09:29:08 am par Tempest »

Hors ligne Duke of Earl

• Duc d’Earl
  • Général de Brigade
  • Duc d'Friedland
Re : Just want to confirm you can't change turnbacks in artillery in OoB
« Réponse #1 le: 03 novembre 2013, 20:07:08 pm »
I can change cuffs and collar-but their doesn't appear to be a way that turnbacks change in artillery- even though color selection is presented on the left of the uniform figure in the OoB. Not a show stopper-I just did a search in the forum and it appears it was an issue a while back.
Looked through the game files and I couldn't find a file to edit or modify to get this done or change uniform in game. Unit is listed in OoB save but no color selection to edit.

I'm patched up to 2.3X1

Bonjour Msr. Tempest,

Confirmed. Artillery turnbacks have not been changeable in the HWLG OOB Editor for years, no matter what the patch or version.

Cordialement, DoE

Hors ligne Tempest

• Soldat
Re : Just want to confirm you can't change turnbacks in artillery in OoB
« Réponse #2 le: 04 novembre 2013, 02:32:25 am »
Thanks-I looked at the graphic file for the French  artillery soldier 0440.dds and the file FichTextMesh.txt specifically lines 103 and 104 in that file and I couldn't get it to work with playing with the graphics or the numbers. I did get other non-artillery-uniforms in that artillery slot to work if I changed some numbers in  FichTextMesh.txt -but not the correct artillery soldier graphic.
I suspect something isn't enabled or some somethings missing in the OoBEdit.exe but a hexeditor couldn't help me there since that doesn't give you full access.

Love playing the game though and this is not really a problem. Again-Thanks Duke for getting back to me.
« Modifié: 04 novembre 2013, 02:36:45 am par Tempest »