Auteur Sujet: Do you find this or am I doing something wrong?  (Lu 2480 fois)

Hors ligne Simon

• Adjudant
Do you find this or am I doing something wrong?
« le: 02 août 2013, 21:52:08 pm »
Do you encounter strange behaviour of units in the game still? LG has improved vastly over time and the next version looks like a further impressive improvement but testing, even after the last patch, continues to throw up all sorts of problems. Am I doing / seeing something wrong, or do there remain numerous oddities. Per le example...

Having constricted a mini scenario with a handful of units for testing: -

1. An artillery battery is ordered to bombard a nearby village but the unit runs around in circles, stops, unlimbers a bit (no full deployment) then limbers again without firing. This behaviour is repeated infinitely, no matter whether the unit AI is activated or not. I mention it simply because it is such a basic manoeuvre and yet the results are distinctly odd. What am I doing wrong?

2. It's difficult to produce a good "enemy AI" but single battalions advancing to contact with my force, then surrendering en-mass (the whole battalion) disappoints me a bit in terms of simulating authentic unit behaviour of the period. The surrendered battalions also seem to "give it another go" thereafter.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Do you find this or am I doing something wrong?
« Réponse #1 le: 03 août 2013, 01:50:39 am »
Could you send the file .sav where you got these bad behaviours... (technique@histwargames.com)

JMM

Hors ligne Simon

• Adjudant
« Réponse #2 le: 03 août 2013, 16:45:59 pm »
Oui, naturellement JMM, merci. Donnez moi 48 heures.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #3 le: 03 août 2013, 16:54:39 pm »
THX...

During these last months, I worked on numerous tasks... no really on the internal engine...
Now, I would like work for fixing the last bad behaviours and for improving the Great Tactical AI.
That said, the best process for fixing the -possible- bugs is to receive your reports...
Thank a lot for your support... et je peux attendre 48 heures...  ;)

JMM

Hors ligne Simon

• Adjudant
« Réponse #4 le: 10 août 2013, 22:01:06 pm »
Desole, c'est un peu tard mais j'ai envoyez maintenant. J'espere que ce aidez vous.