Auteur Sujet: News, greetings and .... support  (Lu 2539 fois)

Hors ligne Montecuccoli

• Chevalier d'HistWar
  • Modérateur
  • Colonel
News, greetings and .... support
« le: 18 septembre 2012, 16:28:51 pm »
Hello grognards,

as some of you know i am just lurking beneath the surface of Histwar forum and engine; trying not to stress you with personal matters i (and my wife) passed one year and an half fighting on the periouls battleground of cancer in our family and we did not win .... so you might understand why Montecuccoli is nowhere to be found.

Anyway  :D we are recovering ourselves even if i think that this year will be a "resupply year" concerning personal life matters work and so on.... so i will try to be present at least in the forum (for the Engine i think i have to wait).

But i am not here writing to give you an inside on my life but to express all my compliments to JMM for the way he is handling HistWar and its evolution.

Reading about HistWar2 i can assure everyon of you reading that working with JMM is fascinating, he is stubborn, he is present, he tells the staff everything we need to know, he answers e-mail.....

In a sentence talking about JMM is talking about HistWar!

Feel free to support and ask JMM to work on the BetaTest of HistWar2 if he will need help, i can say beta may be a tedious way of approaching to a game engine but it is so rewarding; i made beta for many games but for HistWar i saw the engine growing like a baby ... from the first march of a french regiment to a complete battle using all the editors.

So, and i am referring to the thread about HistWar2 sold or free, i believe HistWar2 should be sold and not free; JMM puts his life, his time, all is on JMM shoulder to build and to suffer the economic market of making such a game (wargames in this way have a real closed market).

So please.... just SUPPORT JMM and his "baby" the Engine of HistWar Les Grognards he and his family deserve your support.

See you soon grognards
Histwar beta tester

Hors ligne Duke of Earl

• Duc d’Earl
  • Général de Brigade
  • Duc d'Friedland
Re : News, greetings and .... support
« Réponse #1 le: 18 septembre 2012, 16:54:43 pm »
Bonjour Msr. Montecuccoli,

Happy to have you back again !!  :smile: .... you were missed very much around here .... your comments are most certainly appreciated, as always .... ;)

Cordialement, DoE

Hors ligne mitra

• Major
Re : News, greetings and .... support
« Réponse #2 le: 19 septembre 2012, 19:19:40 pm »
Ciao Montecuccoli

Mi dispiace di sentire della tua perdita,  purtroppo il cancro è mostro che uccide il fisico del malato ma anche l'animo di chi gli è vicino, (negli ultimi 6 anni ho avuto due casi in famiglia anch'io).

Purtroppo la sezione italiana è praticamente abbandonata, speriamo di rivitalizzarla un po' con la versione II del gioco. A presto.
Visit my wargames blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it