Auteur Sujet: Histwar 2 paid or free? Histwar 2 payant ou gratuit  (Lu 9230 fois)

Hors ligne oster1815

• Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Histwar 2 paid or free? Histwar 2 payant ou gratuit
« Réponse #15 le: 06 septembre 2012, 11:52:09 am »
so HW1 players will pay for HW2, right ?
will HW1 players able to play pbem or tcp/ip with HW2 players ?.. otherwise we will have 2 communities. 

1 more thing; please do not misunderstand me i love this great game and surely will pay for hw2 if needed but even tho we will get discount this will mean histwar 2 will be more expensive than histwar 1?
... being also in another napoleonic gaming club i must say during we making the ad. of this game popular question we got was its price, being so expensive ... (tho sure we first buyers of this game know it worths but for the ones who did not get it yet i just talk about) anyway this is sales strategy so i am sure you will decide for the best. gl and thanks.

The HW 1 was quite expansive but mostly because it was offered with luxury accessories and a comprehensive  printed manual probably very expansive in itself....I think most today games offer only numerised manuals and more are discarding the DVD itself...... :mrgreen:

So hope the sales strategy remains reasonnable for all, and a larger community means more prospective sales than the first confidential essay  ;)
Si tu veux la PAIX, connais la GUERRE  !  Gaston Bouthoul