Auteur Sujet: Histwar interface  (Lu 6052 fois)

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
Re : Histwar interface
« Réponse #15 le: 28 août 2012, 21:24:38 pm »
Just open up the email Lancier sent again and replace the said files again, making sure they overwrite, you probably have done this, if it is saying not your turn it sounds as though you are trying to reopen the last files you sent to Lancier?
Please don't give up, i normally create a shortcut to the PBEM folder on my desktop to make things easier.
What times are you available to play games gmt time??
You would need to host though, you need to know your IP address for us to establish connection and make sure histwar can be allowed through your firewall.
I ask you to host as i sometimes have problems, if i drop i can easily reconnect.
« Modifié: 28 août 2012, 21:35:47 pm par [NBC]Friant »

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
Re : Histwar interface
« Réponse #16 le: 28 août 2012, 23:18:16 pm »
Hi there BB, the file admin is straight forward once you get used to it, but, yes, it is very possible to get mixed up.

This is what I do, it may or may not help.

In my "temp" folder where all my files d/load to I have another sub folder with the "name" of the person I'm playing PBEM with.

1. I d/load the file which goes straight into the temp folder, normally as a zip file after a few turns.
2. I un-zip it and copy it into the HW PBEM folder.
3. Play the turn
4. Copy the updated file from the HW PBEM folder into the "name" PBEM folder and OVERWRITE whatever is already there.
6. Zip the "name" folder and send it off.