Auteur Sujet: Short News...  (Lu 11242 fois)

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Short News...
« le: 05 mai 2012, 19:14:22 pm »
Hello Grognards?

Short news about HistWar... During these last weeks, I worked on the render to improve the graphic.
DeWalther, a young professional, works with me to get a better game...
So, you can see some screenshots in game for an intermediate version. These modifications will be in the Version 04.

All improvements will be implemented in the Version 05.
Improvements will be on the graphical part... but on the internal engine too (Divsion and Brigade AI, best Great Tactical AI)

That's all  ;)
JMM
« Modifié: 05 mai 2012, 19:22:17 pm par JMM »

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
Re : Short News...
« Réponse #1 le: 05 mai 2012, 22:42:52 pm »
Beatiful !! :D

Amazing graphics !

I only have one question: When ?  :mrgreen:

Hors ligne oster1815

• Général de Brigade
« Réponse #2 le: 06 mai 2012, 00:35:01 am »
 Alors là, Chapeau   :!: :!: :!:

On va vraiment entrer dans une autre ére,  j'espere qu'on aura droit à un jeu complet incorporant toutes ces merveilles sans bidouillages problematique des fichiers*   :p

* pourquoi pas un "CD spécial pour les Nuls", version complete et payante - au vu de ces images ça le vaudra bien .... :smile:
Si tu veux la PAIX, connais la GUERRE  !  Gaston Bouthoul

Hors ligne abarlow17

• Adjudant
« Réponse #3 le: 06 mai 2012, 03:37:32 am »
Oh this looks great. I really look forward to this :-). Keep up the good work.

abarlow17

Hors ligne Duke of Earl

• Duc d’Earl
  • Général de Brigade
  • Duc d'Friedland
« Réponse #4 le: 06 mai 2012, 12:12:05 pm »
Bonjour ou Bonsoir JMM,

A very small vine at last comes to bountiful fruition .... or as Msr. oster1815 observes " .... a new era ...." is dawning upon us .... :D

That said, HistWar is certainly turning the corner on to a new and exciting avenue of Napoleonic gaming .... 1 question though - based upon the 3D graphic renderings presented above, what were the specifications (i.e. Brand name, memory, etc.) of the PCI (I presume) video card that produced them?  :?

Cordialement, DoE

Hors ligne DominiqueT

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
    • Les Monuments de l'Empire
« Réponse #5 le: 07 mai 2012, 10:36:40 am »
Really superb !

Nearly something completely new !

Hors ligne oster1815

• Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Short News...
« Réponse #6 le: 07 mai 2012, 11:27:54 am »
A very small vine at last comes to bountiful fruition .... or as Msr. oster1815 observes " .... a new era ...." is dawning upon us .... :D

That said, HistWar is certainly turning the corner on to a new and exciting avenue of Napoleonic gaming .... 1 question though - based upon the 3D graphic renderings presented above, what were the specifications (i.e. Brand name, memory, etc.) of the PCI (I presume) video card that produced them?  :?

Good Morning Sir,

I'm sorry I misplaced my french message here ( I was under the shock of discovering the gorgeous pictures....),
I follow you regarding your technical questions as for the video card, etc...

I added questions regarding the availability of this finest version maybe as a separate game,  including  all the fine scenery, uniforms, architectures etc... assembled together in one DVD without mandatory manipulations of files in the basic game _I was so many times frustrated by adding something nice...just to crash the system  :mrgreen:

I understand it requires lot of work on production side.....So, now I'd rather to pay for a compleat new game/system if I can enjoy it at once without more fuss......

This is a personal choice and I agree with the interest of all the free mods etc.... and also for keeping the game open to all newcomers with a budget .....But at (almost)  75 yo, I purchase no longer "NEW" games and chose to play fewer but better games in the long run  :)

Maybe, it'ld be interesting to have other opinions  to offer to JMM  ;)
Si tu veux la PAIX, connais la GUERRE  !  Gaston Bouthoul

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #7 le: 07 mai 2012, 11:43:37 am »
Just a short answer...
This new version runs without problem with your system... because it doesn't need more power...
Maybe HistWar II... but no sure at this date... That said, the options of HW II will be extended to run with your present system.

JMM

Hors ligne Gunner24

• Officier HistWar
  • Général de Division
« Réponse #8 le: 07 mai 2012, 16:17:01 pm »
Very good, a few NON users of HW have told me "that is much better" so it might help to get a few more people on board.

Can we expect this new version soon ?.....days/weeks ????.

Hors ligne _Cambronne_

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #9 le: 11 mai 2012, 13:39:22 pm »
yummyyy...Division&Brigade AI !!! Better GT AI !!! The sooner the better!

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
« Réponse #10 le: 20 mai 2012, 02:33:35 am »
Looks very GOOD,
Excellent work    ;)
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza

Hors ligne temijen88

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #11 le: 22 mai 2012, 14:47:28 pm »
Awesome...Thanks for all the hard work.  Looking forward to playing with the new versions