Auteur Sujet: Using 1/2 and 1/1 scale  (Lu 5619 fois)

Hors ligne MarshalJean

• Capitaine
Using 1/2 and 1/1 scale
« le: 06 février 2012, 04:38:01 am »
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I am a new player and have read on several threads that a number of players have been able to play the game with a 1/1 and 1/2 scale for their regiments.  I was wondering how I could go about doing  that in my games?  Is it easy to activate and then turn off again (i.e. go back to 1/10 scale)?

Thank you in advance for your help, friends.

MarshalJean
MarshalJean

Hors ligne Duke of Earl

• Duc d’Earl
  • Général de Brigade
  • Duc d'Friedland
Re : Using 1/2 and 1/1 scale
« Réponse #1 le: 06 février 2012, 05:44:34 am »
I apologize if this is a dumb question, but I am a new player and have read on several threads that a number of players have been able to play the game with a 1/1 and 1/2 scale for their regiments.  I was wondering how I could go about doing  that in my games?  Is it easy to activate and then turn off again (i.e. go back to 1/10 scale)?

Thank you in advance for your help, friends.

MarshalJean

Bonjour ou bonsoir MarshalJean,

Answer: Yes, it is easy to activate and then turn off and return to 1/10 scale .... :) .... Here's how ....

If you apply the 03c (RC1) patch (available at the download Depot), simply go to the Options page (at the bottom) and choose the scale with left click .... 1/1, 1/2 or 1/10.... ;)

That said, if you only have the 03b patch applied (also available at the download Depot), then refer to this topic link http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,6553.0.html to edit the preDiag text file in the Langage folder.... ;)

Either way (and I've done both), you should be able to manage the 3D figure scale as you like ....  :smile:

Cordialement, DoE
« Modifié: 06 février 2012, 05:54:11 am par Duke of Earl »

Hors ligne baris

• Soldat
Re : Using 1/2 and 1/1 scale
« Réponse #2 le: 06 février 2012, 16:12:21 pm »
Hi there.
Im new to the game, is it possible to have 1/20 scale in game ? I have an older pc  :D

Hors ligne MarshalJean

• Capitaine
Re : Re : Using 1/2 and 1/1 scale
« Réponse #3 le: 06 février 2012, 16:27:41 pm »
Bonjour ou bonsoir MarshalJean,

Answer: Yes, it is easy to activate and then turn off and return to 1/10 scale .... :) .... Here's how ....

If you apply the 03c (RC1) patch (available at the download Depot), simply go to the Options page (at the bottom) and choose the scale with left click .... 1/1, 1/2 or 1/10.... ;)

That said, if you only have the 03b patch applied (also available at the download Depot), then refer to this topic link http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,6553.0.html to edit the preDiag text file in the Langage folder.... ;)

Either way (and I've done both), you should be able to manage the 3D figure scale as you like ....  :smile:

Cordialement, DoE

Thank you so much, DoE, for your help.  This is great!

Sincerely,
MarshalJean
MarshalJean

Hors ligne AnkLrd

• Major
« Réponse #4 le: 06 février 2012, 16:39:15 pm »
Hi there.
Im new to the game, is it possible to have 1/20 scale in game ? I have an older pc  :D
are you from Karadeniz? i am from turkey.  ;)

Hors ligne baris

• Soldat
Re : Re : Re : Using 1/2 and 1/1 scale
« Réponse #5 le: 06 février 2012, 16:51:12 pm »
are you from Karadeniz? i am from turkey.  ;)

Hello,
No from Istanbul  :)

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #6 le: 06 février 2012, 17:02:50 pm »
Hi there.

No really sorry...
What's about your configuration ?

Lancier

• Invité
Re : Re : Re : Re : Using 1/2 and 1/1 scale
« Réponse #7 le: 06 février 2012, 20:26:21 pm »
Hello,
No from Istanbul  :)

hello Baris, Istanbul here too.  ;)

Hors ligne baris

• Soldat
Re : Re : Re : Re : Re : Using 1/2 and 1/1 scale
« Réponse #8 le: 06 février 2012, 22:34:38 pm »
hello Baris, Istanbul here too.  ;)

Excellent  :D
Im thinking to spend serious time to this game and hope to play pbem or multiplay game when I figure out mechanics and a few upgrade on my  pc  :lol:
Cheers