Auteur Sujet: Uniforms  (Lu 19026 fois)

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Re : Re : Uniforms
« Réponse #15 le: 08 décembre 2011, 18:18:32 pm »

I do not like the lack of control over the files once you Upload. If the Depot were set up that when I log in I could see the files I have uploaded, have the ability to change them, update them, delete or what ever with out asking someone who controls the forum then Yes.

The problem is the control on the Depot isn't really easy because it's difficult to just give the control on the part of the server.
I took a look at the tool several months ago; maybe I didn't find the method. I'll be back on that.

Lastly, I would give them to JMM, but I am not sure he would take, plus I have gone rebel and changed a lot of stuff in the  ( FichIndexUnite.txt ,  FichTextMesh.txt ) files.

I modified the game in order to give more control for the Modders. I can continue on this way... no problem!
Just ask me.. and if I can,  I do  ;)
That said, the files FichIndexUnite.txt  and  FichTextMesh.txt are copied in a folder \Langage\OoB\Modds to have a good compatibility with the mods Waterloo and Peninsula War.

JMM

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Uniforms
« Réponse #16 le: 13 décembre 2011, 19:01:51 pm »
Zee i want ask you, can you delete plumes on russian infantry and jagers shakos?
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #17 le: 17 décembre 2011, 17:03:14 pm »
Hello zee i found some mistakes in your new mod.

1) Middle guard units have white plume on shako, but in reality he was red.

2) You create skin only for fusilier-grenadier unit.

I change color of plume and create skin for fusilier-chasser regiment.

How i can add this in game?

« Modifié: 17 décembre 2011, 17:05:01 pm par Jacquinot »
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #18 le: 17 décembre 2011, 22:54:48 pm »
I finish job, now we have fusilier-grenadier and  fusilier-chasseur !!! :p

« Modifié: 18 décembre 2011, 09:03:13 am par Jacquinot »

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #19 le: 18 décembre 2011, 10:13:34 am »
You can download middle guard units here - http://narod.ru/disk/34705120001/MiddleGuard.zip.html

Just add in ez3Dunits mod.

Hors ligne Théodoricus

• Major
« Réponse #20 le: 18 décembre 2011, 20:11:34 pm »
Thanks for these new units.

Théo

Hors ligne defcon

• Adjudant
« Réponse #21 le: 19 décembre 2011, 21:27:59 pm »
Where can i download all this stuff please???  :?:

Hors ligne glaude1955

• Major
« Réponse #22 le: 20 décembre 2011, 09:46:44 am »
Bonjour Jacquinot,

Est-ce que Les fichiers FichIndexUnite et FichTextMesh que vous joignez sont ceux d'Ezjax/Madrussian/Zee (ez3Dunits ) modifiés pour utiliser vos graphiques ?

Are files FichIndexUnite and FichTextMesh that you join are those of Ezjax / Madrussian / Zee (ez3Dunits) modified to use your graphics?

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Uniforms
« Réponse #23 le: 20 décembre 2011, 13:25:15 pm »
Bonjour Jacquinot,

Est-ce que Les fichiers FichIndexUnite et FichTextMesh que vous joignez sont ceux d'Ezjax/Madrussian/Zee (ez3Dunits ) modifiés pour utiliser vos graphiques ?

Are files FichIndexUnite and FichTextMesh that you join are those of Ezjax / Madrussian / Zee (ez3Dunits) modified to use your graphics?

Yes, i correct a little Zee's files (FichIndexUnite and FichTextMesh), that need for use new textures.
« Modifié: 20 décembre 2011, 13:27:19 pm par Jacquinot »