Auteur Sujet: Borodino scale 1/2  (Lu 8689 fois)

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Re : Borodino scale 1/2
« Réponse #15 le: 20 novembre 2011, 12:37:29 pm »
Magnifique interprétation video de la bataille, impressionnant de vérité.
On s'y croirait!

With 1/2 scale game looks fantastic, but i need to bye new PC. :(
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne oho

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Borodino scale 1/2
« Réponse #16 le: 20 novembre 2011, 17:42:18 pm »
I'm just playing Borodino against russian AI and am enjoying your map and OOB very much. The AI is a little too agressive and gives me a lot of trouble, but how do you simulate a defensive behaviour of russian AI?
How do you start when you want to simulate Borodino (i.e. start with both AI, start with comanding both ?)

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Borodino scale 1/2
« Réponse #17 le: 20 novembre 2011, 20:10:08 pm »
I'm just playing Borodino against russian AI and am enjoying your map and OOB very much. The AI is a little too agressive and gives me a lot of trouble, but how do you simulate a defensive behaviour of russian AI?
How do you start when you want to simulate Borodino (i.e. start with both AI, start with comanding both ?)

If you want to simulate historical orders - 1) Play in "command both sides" regime.
                                                                                 2) Detach all units before start and play in manual mode.
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne [NBC]Friant

• Major
Re : Borodino scale 1/2
« Réponse #18 le: 27 novembre 2011, 18:49:58 pm »
I think 1/2 scale looks better at the moment because 1/1 scale makes to soldiers look smaller, i remember reading a post about not wanting to look up soldiers nostrils or something like that, so you could increase the scale by moving the camera further away. 1/1 scale looks fantastic but the models are so much smaller making the trees and the buildings look oversized. But i am sure this is something jmm is working on, and he has been kind enough to let us use the larger scales even though he wasn't ready to put it out as an official patch yet, hence the notice about keeping screenshots for yourselves and not public display. This must do with Divisions and Regiments etc occupying a certain amount of area on the battlefield. Once the scale etc is sorted so that everything looks in proportion it will be the napoleonic game to beat!