Auteur Sujet: Status of Grand-tactical AI and one last wish for singleplayer  (Lu 4245 fois)

Hors ligne oho

• Chef de Bataillon
Status of Grand-tactical AI and one last wish for singleplayer
« le: 10 novembre 2011, 19:03:56 pm »
Will there be a reacting Grand-tactical AI that expoits gaps in the enemy frontline for example in the next patch?
And one last wish if the GT AI impemented: can we move the corps comanders like the army comander and like the coprs-comander in Mulitplayer on the battlefield, so that they can make reconnaissance themselves. That would be a really great addition to immersion and it's already in the game.

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
Re : Status of Grand-tactical AI and one last wish for singleplayer
« Réponse #1 le: 10 novembre 2011, 19:38:15 pm »
Will there be a reacting Grand-tactical AI that expoits gaps in the enemy frontline for example in the next patch?
And one last wish if the GT AI impemented: can we move the corps comanders like the army comander and like the coprs-comander in Mulitplayer on the battlefield, so that they can make reconnaissance themselves. That would be a really great addition to immersion and it's already in the game.

I believe that the next patch will concern the scale 1/1, the improvment of the GT AI will be for another patch.

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
Re : Re : Status of Grand-tactical AI and one last wish for singleplayer
« Réponse #2 le: 12 novembre 2011, 19:00:20 pm »
I believe that the next patch will concern the scale 1/1, the improvment of the GT AI will be for another patch.

Hello Darsh,

on the question of 1-1  1-2  have you notice a shrinkage of the units in fiscal size...
especially those who are entrenched. Just asking to share common experience  and  I appreciate that the patch is
just on a trial basis..

Merci

`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza

Hors ligne Count von Csollich

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
Re : Re : Re : Status of Grand-tactical AI and one last wish for singleplayer
« Réponse #3 le: 13 novembre 2011, 12:07:01 pm »
Hello Darsh,

on the question of 1-1  1-2  have you notice a shrinkage of the units in fiscal size...
especially those who are entrenched. Just asking to share common experience  and  I appreciate that the patch is
just on a trial basis..

Merci

yeah -it's because the "environment" has not yet been adjusted to the units - in the future there will also be a better "zoom-level" - so that you can still zoom in more...

JMM is working on the 3D buildings, trees - to adjust them to the new size of the units themselves....

"parcere subiectis et debellare superbos", Vergil

Hors ligne AJ

• Général de Brigade
  • Sir Arthur Wellesley
    • Napoleonic Battle Corp
« Réponse #4 le: 13 novembre 2011, 15:01:27 pm »
Remember guys, this is just a Beta :mrgreen:

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
« Réponse #5 le: 13 novembre 2011, 16:24:38 pm »
JMM said that the final version will come with the patch 4.0!

Hors ligne zu Pferd

• Colonel
    • [IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i59.tinypic.com/20f5jja.jpg[/IMG]
yeah -it's because the "environment" has not yet been adjusted to the units - in the future there will also be a better "zoom-level" - so that you can still zoom in more...

JMM is working on the 3D buildings, trees - to adjust them to the new size of the units themselves....

Thanks Count, AJ  and Darsh for the reply  : ))))
...that's what JMM meant by....its not finished  .

CHEERS
`` Non ridere, non lugere, neque detestari, sed inteligere``
Spinoza