Auteur Sujet: First screenshots....Infantry  (Lu 82429 fois)

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Re : First screenshots....Infantry
« Réponse #120 le: 13 juillet 2011, 17:49:32 pm »
Count , is it possible to have a screen with scale 1:1 for our friend Jacquinot.? That loves Borodino.
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : First screenshots....Infantry
« Réponse #121 le: 13 juillet 2011, 17:53:02 pm »
Count , is it possible to have a screen with scale 1:1 for our friend Jacquinot.? That loves Borodino.

Yea, my  favourite  battle, i think best in Napoleonic wars, i want to visit field in september and make some photos for this forum.
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne mitra

• Major
« Réponse #122 le: 13 juillet 2011, 18:48:55 pm »
and about the commands for brigade and divisions, what is the status actually?
Visit my wargames blog: http://warforgame.blogspot.it

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
« Réponse #123 le: 13 juillet 2011, 19:04:44 pm »
and about the commands for brigade and divisions, what is the status actually?

Not yet... Today, I am yet  working on the scale "141"  (One For One) and some improvements on  graphic animation.
Very slow...  :p

JMM

Hors ligne Count von Csollich

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
« Réponse #124 le: 13 juillet 2011, 23:05:02 pm »

I will post one tomorrow! - promised ;)
"parcere subiectis et debellare superbos", Vergil

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
Re : Re : Re : First screenshots....Infantry
« Réponse #125 le: 14 juillet 2011, 01:03:25 am »
what I am trying to do here is to get all battles that come with the stock version of the game ready - and after that I'll be working on the additional ones...

it takes time as I try to get even the regimental starting positions ready...

Please tell me the AI will also respect those starting positions... ;)

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
« Réponse #126 le: 14 juillet 2011, 01:36:20 am »
There are yet several major developments :
Division / Brigade AI
Great Tactical AI : improvement in order to get a reactive behavior (I didn't work on this part since one year.. really sad)
GT AI keeping the units place on the initial tactical planning; it's a big challenge.

Count von Csollich is working on the historical placement of units for the battle released with the game. Big thank to him  8)

JMM

Hors ligne Alfiere

• Général de Brigade
Re : Re : Re : First screenshots....Infantry
« Réponse #127 le: 14 juillet 2011, 07:47:48 am »
I will post one tomorrow! - promised ;)

Thank you very much Count,you are a person very kind and sorry for disturbance.
Hello
Danube camp - 3rd Coaltion camp

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
« Réponse #128 le: 14 juillet 2011, 12:28:14 pm »
Division / Brigade AI
Great Tactical AI : improvement in order to get a reactive behavior (I didn't work on this part since one year.. really sad)
GT AI keeping the units place on the initial tactical planning; it's a big challenge.

Count von Csollich is working on the historical placement of units for the battle released with the game. Big thank to him  8)

JMM

Merci JMM!  :D

Il faudrait peut-être poster une autre annonce pour récapituler tous les changements majeurs qui vont accompagner ce nouveau patch (nouvelle version)?

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
« Réponse #129 le: 14 juillet 2011, 18:07:35 pm »
De fait il y aura bientôt une version 04 avec l'échelle 141 (1 pour 1)
Pour l'instant, tenant compte des retours "négatifs" sur l'assaut contre les lignes défensives, j'interromps le développement pour la 04 et je fais surement avant la fin de cette semaine un patch 03b (RC3) qui corrige l'assaut sur ligne défensive libre.

En effet, sans avoir encore regardé, les nombreux retours laissent à penser qu'il y a un bug majeur dans cette partie (probablement la prise en compte d'un coefficient défensif qui favorise trop le défenseur)

Il est peu probable que le mécanisme des pertes soit à remettre en cause. Un secteur défensif couvert par un régiment d'infanterie permet de mieux occuper un front; le modèle de calcul n'est pas très différent suivant que l'on attaque une construction ou une ligne défensive dans un espace libre; seul un bonus est appliqué au défenseur placé dans une construction afin de minimiser  les pertes. Et je pense que le problème est de cette nature : un bonus appliqué aux unités en défense sur terrain libre alors qu'il ne doit pas être présent.

Quant à la version avec l'IA complète (IA GT amélioré, IA Division/Brigade, Plan tactique sans modification des placements), ce sera pour la rentrée... HistWar II : LGdN (version 05... étant entendu que le passage à la version 05 est fait gratuitement pour les joueurs ayant déjà HistWar)

JMM

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #130 le: 14 juillet 2011, 19:40:57 pm »
Division / Brigade AI

JMM

If you want JMM i can help with deployments too.
And what about maps, we need to change them or not?
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
« Réponse #131 le: 14 juillet 2011, 20:15:52 pm »
Quant à la version avec l'IA complète (IA GT amélioré, IA Division/Brigade, Plan tactique sans modification des placements), ce sera pour la rentrée... HistWar II : LGdN (version 05... étant entendu que le passage à la version 05 est fait gratuitement pour les joueurs ayant déjà HistWar)

Pour la petite histoire, je serais heureux de payer tout ça comme un DLC...  ;)

Merci, JMM   :mrgreen:

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
« Réponse #132 le: 15 juillet 2011, 00:07:49 am »
as requested a couple of screenshots taken from the Battle of Borodino:

I decided to show one action only at this time: the attack on les fleches:
this is a fictional deployment (as I'll post a screenshot for all historically deployed battles after I have finished them all :) )
but it shows you that the Russian starting positions are actually where they should be, occupying the field fortifications.

first screenshot shows French infantry massing in front of the enemy positions to attack head on!

second screenshot shows the Russian Infantry deployed in the fortifications - artillery (not seen here) is also present with some light cavalry in support (screenshot to follow tomorrow, I was thinking of taking a few screenshots of the large cavalry engagement on the left)

3rd screenshot shows a close-up of the fort on the far left. - deployed is a Yaeger-Unit

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
« Réponse #133 le: 15 juillet 2011, 00:09:14 am »
if you look closely - you can actually see the French infantry forming up in front of the fleches - in the 3rd screenshot...just imagine watching them close in for attack!

more screenshots tomorrow!

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
« Réponse #134 le: 15 juillet 2011, 00:16:21 am »
couldn't resist to post a last one for the night:

infantry forming up to attack the enemy positions: skirmishers are deployed up front with 2 bataillons formed en ligne with the other 4 behind in column....

second one shows that the commanding French Marèchal simply couldn't wait for his infantry to launch the attack and therefor had to send in his supporting light cavalry first to attempt of clearing some of these guns off the ridge! - Brave but foolish (if you had seen what I just saw :D)

« Modifié: 15 juillet 2011, 00:20:33 am par Count von Csollich »