Auteur Sujet: Madrussian 3d units  (Lu 10136 fois)

Hors ligne Ifail

• Lieutenant
Madrussian 3d units
« le: 31 mai 2011, 05:58:34 am »
Hi do i need the jgsme to activate madrussian units to see them cos i jsut unzip the stuff to thier respective folders and idk if its workign or not the units seems ok but it might have messedup

I had an original histwar then i added 3dunits then terrain mod then bettermaps mod then waterloo addon is my instalation order correct?

Ihad another install with 3dunits then terrain mod then bettermaps mod and then peninsula mod is it alright if i did this?

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Madrussian 3d units
« Réponse #1 le: 31 mai 2011, 21:37:34 pm »
Hi do i need the jgsme to activate madrussian units to see them cos i jsut unzip the stuff to thier respective folders and idk if its workign or not the units seems ok but it might have messedup

I had an original histwar then i added 3dunits then terrain mod then bettermaps mod then waterloo addon is my instalation order correct?

Ihad another install with 3dunits then terrain mod then bettermaps mod and then peninsula mod is it alright if i did this?

Better to use JSGME if you don't want have a problems and want have season mods. With better maps mod i had problems with map editor. For Waterloo Mod JSGME not necessary.
« Modifié: 31 mai 2011, 21:42:58 pm par Jacquinot »
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Ifail

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #2 le: 31 mai 2011, 23:46:09 pm »
Thanks mate! I just had a playtrough the waterloo map riding with napoleon man just riding around the hq is so nice this game is really really good I hope it attracts more and more hardcore fans I actually found about this game at twcenter but theres hardly any more news from there I really hope this game by JMM expand!!!!

Hors ligne Ifail

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #3 le: 31 mai 2011, 23:55:36 pm »
DoublePost!!!

I felt sick as napoleon wew during that playtrough riding around waterloo  is there an ai mod that lessen the general staff to go around and aprund as well as drift towards the back!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiiI6a6qbEk&feature=related

I rather accompany the oldguard through!!!! what if old guard didnt fallback in the front of the emperor!!!

Hors ligne Darsh

• Chevalier HistWar
  • Général de Brigade
  • 1re Division de Cavalerie
Re : Re : Madrussian 3d units
« Réponse #4 le: 01 juin 2011, 05:24:24 am »
Thanks mate! I just had a playtrough the waterloo map riding with napoleon man just riding around the hq is so nice this game is really really good I hope it attracts more and more hardcore fans I actually found about this game at twcenter but theres hardly any more news from there I really hope this game by JMM expand!!!!

There is a thread about Histwar in the twcenter,

see this link:
http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?t=307332&highlight=Histwar

Hors ligne joeroma

• Soldat
« Réponse #5 le: 22 décembre 2011, 09:15:01 am »
where you can download the mod 3d Infantry?

Hors ligne Duke of Earl

• Duc d’Earl
  • Général de Brigade
  • Duc d'Friedland
Re : Re : Madrussian 3d units
« Réponse #6 le: 27 décembre 2011, 18:25:49 pm »
where you can download the mod 3d Infantry?

Bonjour joeroma,

Try this link .... unofficial HW:LG Mod Depot .... scroll down to bottom ....  ;)

http://guggs.de/hwlg/

Cordialement, DoE