Auteur Sujet: GUI: a few doubts...  (Lu 3816 fois)

Hors ligne Marquês de Alorna

• Chef de Bataillon
GUI: a few doubts...
« le: 15 mai 2011, 22:54:18 pm »
Dear all,

Could you please answer the following questions:

- In the new GUI, the background music does not start automatically. Once I go to the old GUI, the music starts, and then keeps playing when I revert to the new one. How can I make the background music play right from the start in the new GUI?

- When moving the CinC HQ, how can I check the height of the terrain, so that I can choose an elevation, even if a very slight one?

By the way, when I press TAB in the new GUI, the top panel disappears, but it goes to 3D view instead of keeping the 2D view. Does this also happen with you?

Thanks!

António

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
Re : GUI: a few doubts...
« Réponse #1 le: 16 mai 2011, 13:26:15 pm »
Hello Marquês  :smile:

Dear all,

Could you please answer the following questions:

- In the new GUI, the background music does not start automatically. Once I go to the old GUI, the music starts, and then keeps playing when I revert to the new one. How can I make the background music play right from the start in the new GUI?
I think you are right, and I do not know how to solve this.

- When moving the CinC HQ, how can I check the height of the terrain, so that I can choose an elevation, even if a very slight one?
I think that you can not do it directly (it would be nice), although you can check previously, roaming freely with the cursor on the map, the heights of the terain (in the new GUI they appear in the right of the top menu bar - see pic)

By the way, when I press TAB in the new GUI, the top panel disappears, but it goes to 3D view instead of keeping the 2D view. Does this also happen with you?
Strange, because I just checked and in my game the 2d map continues visible when I press Tab... (see pic)

Regards

• Chef de Bataillon
« Réponse #2 le: 16 mai 2011, 13:44:54 pm »
Obrigado, Franciscus!

Yes, the behavior when I press TAB is strange... I have no idea why it behaves like that...

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
« Réponse #3 le: 16 mai 2011, 13:52:17 pm »
Regarding map heights, do not forget that you can use annotations in a layer to mark a specific spot on the map.

Regards

• Chef de Bataillon
Re : Re : GUI: a few doubts...
« Réponse #4 le: 16 mai 2011, 15:34:13 pm »
Regarding map heights, do not forget that you can use annotations in a layer to mark a specific spot on the map.

Regards
Thanks for the tip! I've still not explored the possibilities offered by the layer tool.

Hors ligne JMM

• Administrateur
  • Maréchal d'Empire
    • http://www.histwar.com
Re : Re : GUI: a few doubts...
« Réponse #5 le: 16 mai 2011, 21:12:40 pm »
Obrigado, Franciscus!

Yes, the behavior when I press TAB is strange... I have no idea why it behaves like that...

Obrigado..  :p
Sound : no idea?
Transparency : fixed in the last patch (03a RC7), no before

JMM

Hors ligne bibouba

• Officier d'HistWar : Grognard de la Vieille Garde
  • Général de Brigade
  • Henri Gratien Comte BERTRAND
« Réponse #6 le: 17 mai 2011, 11:37:20 am »
With the new interface you don't have the background music it's normal.

You have the 3D sounds.

rgds