Auteur Sujet: Trees without leaves for MadRussian ground  (Lu 8658 fois)

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Trees without leaves for MadRussian ground
« le: 15 mai 2011, 19:30:52 pm »
Hello again! :D

Looks at MadRussian new terrain im arrive at a conclusion, that new terrain will be more preferable for autumn season and for winter without snow (early winter or European winter), special for that i adapt tress from my WinterTerrain MoD for new MadRussian ground, i think looks good.

https://rapidshare.com/files/4077192464/Trees_without_leaves.zip
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne DominiqueT

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
    • Les Monuments de l'Empire
Re : Trees without leaves for MadRussian ground
« Réponse #1 le: 16 mai 2011, 10:07:42 am »
Thank you for that, but there seems to be a problem...
I can't download it, even after creating an account at rapidshare.

Can't you put it in the depot please ?

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
« Réponse #2 le: 16 mai 2011, 15:25:17 pm »
No problem to download, you must push "slow download" button wait 2min (red timer in right corner) and after that push download button again.

You can find this trees in WinterTerrain Mod in depot, but need to rename trees for use in summer files, for exemple arbre101 to arbre001, i just dont want litter the depot :D
« Modifié: 16 mai 2011, 15:41:37 pm par Jacquinot »
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne DominiqueT

• Officier HistWar
  • Colonel
    • Les Monuments de l'Empire
« Réponse #3 le: 16 mai 2011, 22:03:15 pm »
Thats' exactly what I did this morning, but nothing happened and the counter remained black.

I tried again this evening and now everything works fine, thank you.

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Trees without leaves for MadRussian ground
« Réponse #4 le: 16 mai 2011, 22:16:19 pm »
Thats' exactly what I did this morning, but nothing happened and the counter remained black.

I tried again this evening and now everything works fine, thank you.

Use this trees with MadRussian ground, and dont forget choose autumn season in menu, looks like early winter or something ;)
« Modifié: 16 mai 2011, 22:18:09 pm par Jacquinot »

Hors ligne temijen88

• Lieutenant
« Réponse #5 le: 19 mai 2011, 01:24:59 am »
Hello,  I need some help  i downloaded the trees with out leaves file and added to my game files but I can't seem to loocate it when I go to create a map...Am I missing something?

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : Trees without leaves for MadRussian ground
« Réponse #6 le: 19 mai 2011, 10:05:05 am »
Hello,  I need some help  i downloaded the trees with out leaves file and added to my game files but I can't seem to loocate it when I go to create a map...Am I missing something?

In which folder you put this files?