Auteur Sujet: cool looking pictures  (Lu 7138 fois)

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
cool looking pictures
« le: 17 mai 2011, 19:45:38 pm »
I replay Austerlitz scenario with MadRussian ground, my winter trees and more white smoke, looks realy cool, not NTW but not bad for wargame :D
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : cool looking pictures
« Réponse #1 le: 17 mai 2011, 19:47:33 pm »
4 pictures +
Glinka F.N. The memoirs of  Borodino battle. - "...screams of commanders and howls of despair on ten different languages was drowned by cannonade and drumbeat..."

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
« Réponse #2 le: 18 mai 2011, 01:14:59 am »
Good looking pictures, Jacquinot.  But I am unable to get them...

I am using MadRussian Ground over Madrussian Terrain, and then your latest Winter Terrain MOD, and I only get the trees without leaves if the Weather is set to snow (and then the ground is covered by snow - see pic1); if I choose Weather cold and foggy, the ground looks similar to your pics, but the trees have leaves (se pic2), although the season is always set to Winter...

What is the trick ?  :?:

Regards
« Modifié: 18 mai 2011, 01:20:22 am par Franciscus »

Hors ligne Jacquinot

• Colonel
  • Victory or death!
Re : Re : cool looking pictures
« Réponse #3 le: 18 mai 2011, 07:26:03 am »
Good looking pictures, Jacquinot.  But I am unable to get them...

I am using MadRussian Ground over Madrussian Terrain, and then your latest Winter Terrain MOD, and I only get the trees without leaves if the Weather is set to snow (and then the ground is covered by snow - see pic1); if I choose Weather cold and foggy, the ground looks similar to your pics, but the trees have leaves (se pic2), although the season is always set to Winter...

What is the trick ?  :?:

Regards

Hello.

If you use JSGME, you should create new Folder (Early Winter for example) in MODs folder, add in this folder MadRussian ground files, sky, constructions and add in this folder trees from my WinterTerrain MOD, but you need to change names of trees from winter names to summer names (for example arbre101 - winter, arbre001 - summer), if you dont want do this you can download adapted trees here: http://www.histwar.org/forum/index.php/topic,6156.0.html
Thats all, you will see new mod in JSGME window and you need just switch this MOD.
For more impression use corrected Explosion mod with white smoke.
P.S. Don't forget set autumn season in game.
« Modifié: 18 mai 2011, 07:37:07 am par Jacquinot »

Hors ligne Franciscus

• Colonel
« Réponse #4 le: 18 mai 2011, 08:10:06 am »
Thanks !